THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+6
Jan1
Paul1976
mo1905
merrylizard1314
Pasha
Eddie
10 posters

The Big Rant Forum

chris c
    chris c

The Big Rant Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Rant Forum

Post by chris c Thu Aug 20 2015, 18:13

I wondered if he was still active behind the scenes, or had been invited back. Still the same old same old. It's hardly a forum about health, more about social manipulation.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Thu Aug 20 2015, 18:18

chris c wrote:I wondered if he was still active behind the scenes, or had been invited back. Still the same old same old. It's hardly a forum about health, more about social manipulation.

Many believe he's the owner of the 'Carbophile' blog,all the clues are there that link 'Carbo' as being 'Tubs' although he vehemently denies it of course. Twisted Evil
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Thu Aug 20 2015, 18:20

Is that still going?

I really don't want to look. I did look once but I think I got away with it.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Thu Aug 20 2015, 18:24

chris c wrote:Is that still going?

I really don't want to look. I did look once but I think I got away with it.

Well,it did 'Briefly' come back to life at the beginning of this year,mainly to have a pop at this forum but swiftly died a death again when not even his loyal team of Anonymous posting,low carb anti's would give his blog the time of day!!

The Big Rant Forum - Page 2 Jabba-the-gut
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Thu Aug 20 2015, 22:39

Carbo/tubs did have a brief flirtation with Dr Paul Jones A.K.A to numerous to mention Wink perfect bedfellows to my mind clown
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Fri Aug 21 2015, 19:44

A match made in heaven (or the other place)
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Fri Aug 21 2015, 21:24

chris c wrote:A match made in heaven (or the other place)

I devoted a blog post to tubs/carbo featuring a copy and paste job from his blog re his dietary choices where heroic amounts of toast are consumed Shocked .

Carbophile's Low? GI Diet, Good for Diabetics! You Decide.

http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/carbophiles-low-gi-diet-good-for_01.html
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sat Aug 22 2015, 17:17

Quite astonishing. Is he having an affair with our favourite dietician? I think we should be told.

Actually I met a diabetic yesterday. She was picking blackberries, so I was reminiscing about how my mother always took us out berrying and then made a mass of bramble jelly to last most of the following year. I mentioned that I could no longer eat the jelly on account of the amount of sugar that went into it, but especially I couldn't eat the bread that went underneath it. She didn't seem to understand what I was saying at all.

She was NOT a slim person.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Mon Aug 31 2015, 11:41

So I've had 2 more posts deleted at DCUK.  One last week when I commented on a GI thread that the only people trying to help were LCHF followers....where were all those people who usually slag off LCHF with cries of GI/GL worked for me?  

Today's one was just like old times.  Sid slagged me off last week, and I waited until the thread had died down (no posts for 5 days) and politely answered him.  My post was deleted as I "should discuss it by PM".  So he is allowed to lie about me publicly by saying I wouldn't read links if he provided them and I am not allowed to answer him?  Still at least this time his post telling me it is rude to state that he is wrong (about me and my own life!) has also been deleted.  

I'm still seething though.  He says I would choose to ignore the advice by HCPs and 'experts' in favour of advice from lchf bloggers.  Grrrrr.  It's following advice from his so called experts that made me diabetic  and morbidly obese in the first place!   I'd have to be a real fool to keep following the advice that got me here wouldn't I?  

OK that's better.  Have a nice Bank Holiday folks.  Smile
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Mon Aug 31 2015, 11:54

Stick with the flog Zand we need all the low carbers over there we can get. I know it's a tough gig for honest people that speak out at 'Europe's most corrupt diabetes forum' 'the gullible diabetes community'.

Nothing will ever change, follow the money.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 14:55