THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+5
Two Collies
zand
mo1905
Paul1976
Eddie
9 posters

DCUK new member is putting the boot in on Trudi Deakin's book.

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

DCUK new member is putting the boot in on Trudi Deakin's book. - Page 2 Empty Re: DCUK new member is putting the boot in on Trudi Deakin's book.

Post by graham64 Tue Mar 10 2015, 21:35

Bonkers wrote:"I think you will find that she spent the time researching the older books by people like Taubes and Groves and rehashed them into her own new book its amazing what some people will do for money or simply to make a name for themselves off the back of the lchf diet fad isnt it?"

Dear old Sid Rolling Eyes and his oft repeated LCHF diet fad, we joined the forum the year before he did and have been following the LCHF diet for seven years hardly the definition of Fad that is unless your Bonkers. affraid

"A fashion that is taken up with great enthusiasm for a brief period of time; a craze."
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

DCUK new member is putting the boot in on Trudi Deakin's book. - Page 2 Empty Re: DCUK new member is putting the boot in on Trudi Deakin's book.

Post by Paul1976 Tue Mar 10 2015, 21:43

I see the "Mods" did nothing about Sids obvious defamatory post about Trudi despite a member quoting it was against rules(No surprises there of course!!) Rolling Eyes
    I just hope Trudi spots it and drags him over the hot coals!
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Tue Mar 10 2015, 21:50

Paul wrote:I see the "Mods" did nothing about Sids obvious defamatory post about Trudi despite a member quoting it was against rules(No surprises there of course!!) Rolling Eyes
    I just hope Trudi spots it and drags him over the hot coals!

Well Sid is a protected species over there normal forum rules don't apply to him and his inflammatory rants.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Tue Mar 10 2015, 21:58

DCUK new member is putting the boot in on Trudi Deakin's book. - Page 2 9k=

All hail the mighty and untouchable Sidney...Messiah of DCUK   jimlad
    Bill
    Bill

Post by Bill Tue Mar 10 2015, 23:41

It may be a family the runs DCUK, there could be a quiz to guess who is who clap
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Wed Mar 11 2015, 08:56

Tate & Lyle family lol !
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Wed Mar 11 2015, 09:13

The bottom line, those low carb antis at DCUK have done more for the low carb cause than just about anyone. Every time Sid surfaces with one of his rants the thread goes ballistic. If only he had the "minerals" to join here and take me on, it would be a scream. I used to think he was dangerous, but even the newbies realise he is one wave short of a ship wreck.

DCUK new member is putting the boot in on Trudi Deakin's book. - Page 2 Sinking_Ship

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 21:16