THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

Putting the record straight.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Putting the record straight. Empty Putting the record straight.

Post by Eddie Mon Aug 10 2015, 19:23

Last night I posted up some info and a video of my son, yes I have always regarded him as my son. I said his name was Rob Carroll, my name is Mitchell. I said his Father died when he was six months of age, and he became my son in every way when I married Jan. I had been married before and had three children of my own. Jan had been married before we met, and had three very young boys when her husband died from cancer. So, I was divorced and living on my own, and Jan was a widow living with her three sons. We decided to keep the boys with their Fathers name, this would keep the boys together as a unit and continue their Fathers name. I never adopted the boys but became their legal guardian. Should anything have happened to Jan when they were young, she trusted me to do my best for the boys. I had no need for them to have my name, it carried no benefits whatsoever.

This has caused great amusement for the low carb antis, our blog has been bombarded with insults and nonsense all day, this happens everyday 24/7. The reason they go for me on the blog is because they can post anonymously, if they joined this forum they can be traced. This is the nature of these people, they hide under anonymous names, very often abusing their powers as administrators and moderators. I suspect they feel they can wear me down, they will shut me up, and I will cut these duplicitous and cowardly scumbags some slack.

Nothing could be further from the truth. It is because of these treacherous and twisted numbskull's I and others are still running blogs and posting on forums. It is a  fact this forum would never had been started, but for the dishonesty and corruption elsewhere. The irony never ceases to amaze me and my friends, but is completely lost on the dull of mind, the people who see the other place as ‘their forum’. An example of today's dross posted here http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/cornflakes-invented-to-stop-people.html

"It's not just 'Shootin' Blanks' is it?
    Masturbation is something you really have an overriding fascination with.

You can't manage an erection, can you?

That explains a lot about your personality, and the blog and forum posts, and the overriding need to be recognised as having something left behind.

It can be an effect of badly controlled diabetes, maybe you need counselling to help you through it?

Personally, we don't give a toss(!), we quite are happy you're leaving nothing behind you."

That was one of the more accomplished comments received today. As we have all seen for years, the antis offer no sound argument whatsoever and never have done. They have always relied on banning, thread locking and post deletion, that and poison PM's etc. These methods have been witnessed by countless members, on this and the other place, and that is a rock solid fact. And I believe will continue 'til the place has been rid of the wreckers, the liars, and the people that seek pleasure in misinforming others. I find it impossible to believe the management does not know what goes on at the forum. That being the case they are complicit in the skulduggery and dishonesty, and should hang their heads in shame.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Putting the record straight. Empty Re: Putting the record straight.

Post by Paul1976 Mon Aug 10 2015, 20:07

No No I'm totally disgusted by how low these anonymous,underground pieces of excrement will sink to,cowardly slurring your family like that and I was also going to say shocked but on reflecting,I'm not shocked as I've seen enough this past few years to realise that these types of internet troll are not just simply other diabetics who choose to eat different to us-They're very DARK individuals indeed,some just sick-some with very dark and hidden agendas that most likely involve monetary gain for sure and whilst they continue to peddle their hatred we WILL continue to be the voice of reason and real help for your average diabetic whose most likely been given advice that will worsen their outlook in the long term...What we sell is FREE and always will be!!
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Mon Aug 10 2015, 20:13

Eddie I am so sorry to read this. I have always thought how wonderful it is when you talk about your lovely family. That anyone should leave comments like that astounds me. It makes me very angry.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Mon Aug 10 2015, 20:55

zand wrote:Eddie I am so sorry to read this.  I have always thought how wonderful it is when you talk about your lovely family.  That anyone should leave comments like that astounds me.  It makes me very angry.  

Don't get angry I don't. I only post stuff like this to illustrate to people what has gone on for years. As Chris said on another thread, newbies were getting targeted by certain individuals years ago by low carb antis spreading lies and misinformation. Believe it or not I only talk about things I can prove and hold back so often on the craziness that goes on, and how some people have wrecked the other place for years and are totally inappropriate people to be running a forum in my opinion. I will give you a for instance.

This was posted by the Cherub, OK you may think a car badly damaged that has crashed into a sign saying 'Please Drive Careful In Our Village' is a a bit of laugh, I might well have seen the irony and had a chuckle myself. But not long before she posted her idea of a joke, she informed the members her husband had been killed in a road traffic accident. One very strange sense of humour I reckon, but each to their own.

Putting the record straight. Cherub%2Bcar%2Bcrash%2Bpost.

Here http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/its-the-medication-thats-dangerous.12062/page-4
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Aug 10 2015, 21:14

Hmm that's very sad about CC's husband. Sometimes though we have a strange reaction to grief. I had a very black sense of humour when my parents died 19 days apart, so I can sort of understand her showing that picture. It can be cathartic to do such odd things at times like that.

D'oh Eddie, you've made me defend a DCUK mod again. Rolling Eyes
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Mon Aug 10 2015, 22:36

CC played the sympathy card trying to defend herself on our blog after we took her to task for a downright nasty attack on AliB on the forum, that's what makes the image so indefensible.
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Aug 10 2015, 22:39

Oh OK. I obviously don't know all the background so I was just comparing with the sort of things I did when I was grieving. Not criticizing Eddie, just saying.....
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Mon Aug 10 2015, 22:54

zand wrote:Oh OK.  I obviously don't know all the background so I was just comparing with the sort of things I did when I was grieving.   Not criticizing Eddie, just saying.....

Not having a go at you zand it's just the need to set the record straight.
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Aug 10 2015, 23:21

graham64 wrote:
    zand wrote:Oh OK.  I obviously don't know all the background so I was just comparing with the sort of things I did when I was grieving.   Not criticizing Eddie, just saying.....

Not having a go at you zand it's just the need to set the record straight.

Yes of course I understand that, and if I hadn't made my comment then you wouldn't have made yours and then I still wouldn't know the whole truth would I? So it's all good. Smile
    Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

Post by Indy51 Tue Aug 11 2015, 04:47

"Shootin' Blanks" - could there be a more appropriate handle for this particularly inept troll?
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Tue Aug 11 2015, 23:42

Indy51 wrote:"Shootin' Blanks" - could there be a more appropriate handle for this particularly inept troll?

More comments from them rofl today most deleted but Eddie did put one through. I do like having a bit of fun at the expense of our resident troll  Very Happy they seem to be getting more and more demented, just goes to show the message is getting through the truth hurts and they don't like it Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 05:17