THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Bog standard type two diabetic? tame the beast in days, it can be done!

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Bog standard type two diabetic? tame the beast in days, it can be done! Empty Bog standard type two diabetic? tame the beast in days, it can be done!

Post by Eddie Wed Feb 25 2015, 13:27

Sally
    Sally

Bog standard type two diabetic? tame the beast in days, it can be done! Empty Re: Bog standard type two diabetic? tame the beast in days, it can be done!

Post by Sally Wed Feb 25 2015, 17:24

Yes, I'll second that. My husband and I tamed the beast in nine days. How? Low carb. How else?

That was around 20 months ago. His blood sugar levels plummeted from 24mmol/L to normal non-diabetic, weight fell off both of us and, to quote Jay Wortman, in the video, the sense of "doom and gloom" disappeared. I had no idea that we had both been depressed until we stopped eating carbs and suddenly we were happy.

Sustainable? Of course it is. Why go back to eating food which makes you ill?
    Sally
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Bog standard type two diabetic? tame the beast in days, it can be done! Empty Re: Bog standard type two diabetic? tame the beast in days, it can be done!

Post by mo1905 Wed Feb 25 2015, 17:42

It's a no brainer !
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Thu Feb 26 2015, 22:56

Sally wrote:Yes, I'll second that.  My husband and I tamed the beast in nine days.  How?  Low carb. How else?

That was around 20 months ago.  His blood sugar levels plummeted from 24mmol/L to normal non-diabetic, weight fell off both of us and, to quote Jay Wortman, in the video, the sense of "doom and gloom" disappeared.  I had no idea that we had both been depressed until we stopped eating carbs and suddenly  we were happy.  

Sustainable?  Of course it is.  Why go back to eating food which makes you ill?
    Sally

Love your post Sally ...... it makes such good sense.  sunny

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 01:10