THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

Kiss a Pig for Diabetes Research:

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Kiss a Pig for Diabetes Research:  Empty Kiss a Pig for Diabetes Research:

Post by graham64 Wed Jan 14 2015, 21:32

Kiss a Pig for Diabetes Research:  Z

Bentonville (KFSM)- Leaders in Bentonville will start raising money today so they can kiss a pig in front of thousands of people this March!

Twelve business leaders from around town will kick off their annual fundraising efforts tonight, launching their campaign to raise money and awareness in our area in the movement to stop diabetes. The top two fundraising champions will then get to “Kiss a Pig” at the 13th Annual Kiss a Pig Gala in Rogers on March 14th.

The idea behind kissing the pig is to thank it for its life-saving role in diabetes research as the first source for insulin for patients. All proceeds benefit your local American Diabetes Association and the mission to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all children and adults affected by type 1 and type 2 diabetes.

Read more:    http://5newsonline.com/2015/01/13/kiss-a-pig-for-diabetes-research/

Any volunteers Question  I'd rather eat them Cool
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Kiss a Pig for Diabetes Research:  Empty Re: Kiss a Pig for Diabetes Research:

Post by Jan1 Wed Jan 14 2015, 21:54

What with 'the ice bucket challenge' last year and now the 'kiss a pig' one we're certainly seeing some different fund raising feats.

Me -  I think I'll stick to eating a nice warming pork casserole.  Smile

What about you?

All the best Jan
    Two Collies
    Two Collies

Male Posts : 133

Post by Two Collies Wed Jan 14 2015, 22:16

graham64 wrote:

Any volunteers Question  I'd rather eat them Cool

Don't think this will prove popular wit our Jewish or Muslim bretheren Evil or Very Mad
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Wed Jan 14 2015, 22:21

Lol, that's brilliant, can't want for the give a squirrel a blow job challenge
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Thu Jan 15 2015, 18:04

Need video evidence Andy ;-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 17:49