THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Thought for the day

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Thought for the day Empty Thought for the day

Post by Eddie Sat Jan 10 2015, 20:44

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of big pharma and junk food companies. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the unknowing through the valley of greed and lying propaganda. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost souls. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers and sisters with their high carb junk and poisonous medication. And you will know I am the Lord, when I lay my home cooked whole fresh food upon you.

zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Thought for the day Empty Re: Thought for the day

Post by zand Sat Jan 10 2015, 20:47

And wine? Did you forget the wine? Wink
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sat Jan 10 2015, 20:51

zand wrote:And wine?  Did you forget the wine? Wink

No I did not. But I do appreciate a bottle of wine I had the other night is a major issue it appears. Probably why my days here are numbered.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Sat Jan 10 2015, 21:26

Really? A major issue? Question Well I for one don't have any issues with what you drink. I have issues with what I drink, but that's another matter entirely, that's the reason why I don't like government guidelines. So you enjoyed a bottle of wine? So what? I'm sure you know how much you can or can't drink, just as I know I shouldn't drink anything.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Sun Jan 11 2015, 11:10

Nothing wrong with a few glasses of vino ! Am I missing something ? Each to their own.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 22:23