THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+5
Mrs Vimes
graham64
Andy12345
Paul1976
Eddie
9 posters

A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all. Empty A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all.

Post by Eddie Thu Dec 18 2014, 21:18

A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all. Raffaello-sanzio-madonna-and-child-(the-tempi-madonna)

I am having a break from blogging and forum posts until after Christmas. I am not a religious person but this masterpiece has had me gripped for many years.

I wish all good luck and good health. Have a great holiday everyone and go easy on them carbs. You all know it makes sense, why fight it.  affraid

Eddie
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all. Empty Re: A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all.

Post by Paul1976 Thu Dec 18 2014, 21:35

All the best to you,Jan and the family for the festive season and 2015!! Very Happy

BTW The other week you said you couldn't decide between scallops or fillet steak on xmas day,well,I say have both and have the ultimate surf 'n' turf as it's only once a year and also I believe you have a big birthday coming up over the festive season so have a bloody good 'un' mate!

Cheers

Paul

Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all. Empty Re: A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all.

Post by Andy12345 Thu Dec 18 2014, 21:53

Happy Christmas you guys Smile x
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Thu Dec 18 2014, 22:16

Must be a bad time of year for you Eddie knowing that in the New Year you will become a fully fledged member of the Grumpy Old Farts Club freakout  

Merry Christmas to you and Jan Very Happy
    Mrs Vimes
    Mrs Vimes

Female Posts : 156

Post by Mrs Vimes Thu Dec 18 2014, 23:22

Have a great hols to all the team.

Love Mrs Vimes
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Fri Dec 19 2014, 07:17

Yes have a lovely Christmas everyone!

x
    RANDBURG
    RANDBURG

Male Posts : 161

Post by RANDBURG Fri Dec 19 2014, 14:52

If im not to late..... SNAP
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Fri Dec 19 2014, 18:23

And from me too! On train home after finishing work until 5 January - well apart from a couple of days I might have to do at some point ...
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Fri Dec 19 2014, 23:01

Merry Xmas all ! Here's hoping for a low carb, healthy and prosperous 2015 !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 07:03