THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Happy Christmas

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Happy Christmas Empty Happy Christmas

Post by Jan1 Sun Dec 24 2017, 19:28

Happy Christmas 1%2Braffaello-sanzio-madonna-and-child-%2528the-tempi-madonna%2529%2B%25284%2529

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Jan and Eddie
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Happy Christmas Empty Re: Happy Christmas

Post by graham64 Sun Dec 24 2017, 21:35

Happy Christmas to everyone not forgetting absent friends Paul, Mo and Andy  santa

Happy Christmas Transparent_Merry_Christmas_Decor_PNG_Clipart
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Tue Dec 26 2017, 22:37

Well that's over for another year. The pheasant went down a treat with the bacon and sprouts but the chestnuts were a disaster, like leather testicles (don't ask me how I know).

The streetlights usually switch off at midnight but on Christmas Eve they stayed on, presumably so Santa could find his way around, a nice touch. Last night it rained and blew a lot but at least the sun came out today.

Come New Year I might feel a bit more like celebrating.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Wed Dec 27 2017, 21:46

I enjoyed two days of being fed a watered  Cool back to normal today got some shopping done and just a bit of cleaning  Embarassed  Fortunately the weathers been kind to us missed all the snow and it's been a sunny day though bitterly cold  brrr
    Long birder

Post by Long birder Wed Dec 27 2017, 21:54

We were away for a couple of days over Christmas and came back yesterday and the snow on all the tops looked a picture as the weather turned cold late Christmas day and the skies cleared boxing day.
    Parts of Cumbria had a white Christmas the
    snow being above 1500 feet yesterday, today was a glorious day here as well Graham.
    Must get into Lakes tomorrow to see the snow.

I feel out of place when I cannot see mountains and have loads of traffic and people around me like on Merseyside where our daughter lives.
    D.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Thu Dec 28 2017, 19:22

Chris
    Graham
    Derek

Pleased to see you all had a great Christmas ... we did too.
    Spent time with the grandchildren, great nephews and great nieces (and respective parents/relations of course) ... the childrens ages range from 13yrs down to 5yrs.
    It was great fun (a little noisy at times! lol!). Santa delivered them all some very nice presents Smile  

Did someone tell me the Easter Eggs are already appearing in the shops  affraid

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sat Dec 30 2017, 23:23

Long birder wrote:

I feel out of place when I cannot see mountains and have loads of traffic and people around me like on Merseyside where our daughter lives.
    D.

I think it was one of the James Herriott books, or TV programmes, where an old Yorkshire shepherd was recontuing the time he went to London.

He didn't enjoy it and never went again

"You had to keep taking long steps and short ones, long steps and short ones, I couldn't be doing with it"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 20:43