THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+6
graham64
sanguine
Sharon
Paul1976
Jan1
Andy12345
10 posters

Question about my daughter

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Question about my daughter - Page 2 Empty Re: Question about my daughter

Post by Eddie Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:27

"Why oh why do they think everything can be solved with a pill!"

Because they have no answers full stop. Give 'em a prescription and send 'em on their way.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Tue Dec 30 2014, 17:48

Andy - I think if you can be more of a "low carb nagger" and try to get your daughter, and family, to reduce the carbs / sugars I can't believe it will not help.

Did you write previously (on another thread) that they were also increasing their exercise - that can't be a bad thing either. Do you have any family dance games / keep fit type games that the girls may like? I think the Wii or whatever it's called do some good stuff for youngsters .......

Only a thought sunny

All the best Jan
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Wed Dec 31 2014, 14:03

Thanks guys

We have every possible lure to exercise known to mankind from the years of trying to get littlens weight down, I have put up a dartboard in the gym/games room, surprising how energetic walking up and down is, surprised how fat the pro dart players are

I think the missus is coming around, I've been very subtle with my nagging and she's coming round to the idea I think, my daughter loves croissants for breakfast and in asda yesterday I say in passing do you want me to grab some? No she can't have them anymore she says, ok I say and walk on, screaming yesssssss in my head lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 12:14