THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
Eddie
Missy1
6 posters

Its about time to turn on the PM function

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Its about time to turn on the PM function - Page 2 Empty Re: Its about time to turn on the PM function

Post by Eddie Sun Nov 30 2014, 13:03

Missy1 wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:
    Let's have some positive posts from you rather than rhetoric, self aggrandisement and noise.

lovely word aggrandisement but using is in fact filling its definition of  being self aggrandisement.

Also using such grand words won't hide the fact you got a track record of being a failure.

And I will tell you why, because you lost faith in people and with yourself. You don't accept other people opinions unless its from someone you respect and lets be honest you don't respect anyone.

I've offered you without resorting to insults sound advice on how to improve this forum and you taken it personally.

That why your a failure, because you treat people giving you honest advice as personally insulting, when it not the case.

No need to apologies it goes without saying.

Its about time to turn on the PM function - Page 2 Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-aXi1hKMUmUc%2FVHsUwEyRZ6I%2FAAAAAAAAIYk%2FccaX8sdv360%2Fs1600%2FLarfing%252Bman%252Bgif

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 08:52