THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+6
zand
Tent
Mud Island Dweller
Jan1
carty
Eddie
10 posters

This will blow your brains out!

AliB
    AliB

Female Posts : 377

This will blow your brains out! - Page 2 Empty Re: This will blow your brains out!

Post by AliB Fri Nov 07 2014, 15:02

So you're not hidden behind a cartoon avatar then Tent? You really look like that in real life? I think you need a new barber....

I could post my photo, but I'm so unphotogenic I'd probably crack your screen.

I could maybe grab a photo of a beautiful woman off the net and post that. I wonder if I could get away with that?

I think I must have had a bit of beauty once (presumably my husband must have thought so), but I lost it years ago on a number 39 bus and haven't seen it since.....
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

This will blow your brains out! - Page 2 Empty Re: This will blow your brains out!

Post by graham64 Fri Nov 07 2014, 23:35

Paul wrote:I've just had to delete a disgusting comment on another thread made by Tent aka PJ so his exit visa has been issued.

He'll be back Paul Twisted Evil he's completely obsessed with us, he comes across as a sad lonely individual with nothing better to do.

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 02:30