THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+3
mo1905
zand
Moose
7 posters

Off Topic: A scary Ouija session

zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Off Topic:  A scary Ouija session - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Topic: A scary Ouija session

Post by zand Mon Oct 27 2014, 18:22

OK I'll go away now and I won't come back until I'm sensible again.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Off Topic:  A scary Ouija session - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Topic: A scary Ouija session

Post by Paul1976 Mon Oct 27 2014, 19:00

zand wrote:OK I'll go away now and I won't come back until I'm sensible again.

Don't you dare! lol This place would not be the same without you! Smile
    Moose
    Moose
    Forum Jester

Post by Moose Tue Oct 28 2014, 12:32

Two Collies wrote:
    Now lads, no innuendo! Twisted Evil

If there is any innuendo in my posts, I will be the first to whip it out.

Moose
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Tue Oct 28 2014, 12:42

Moose wrote:
    Two Collies wrote:
    Now lads, no innuendo! Twisted Evil

If there is any innuendo in my posts, I will be the first to whip it out.

Moose

lol I'd like to see that!
    Moose
    Moose
    Forum Jester

Post by Moose Tue Oct 28 2014, 12:48

zand wrote:

These bell-bottom jeans are tackle tight, I can barely cruise in them, so it might be a challenge to whip it out.

Moose
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Tue Oct 28 2014, 12:49

Moose wrote:
    zand wrote:

These bell-bottom jeans are tackle tight, I can barely cruise in them, so it might be a challenge to whip it out.

Moose

Do you need a little help?
    Scandichic
    Scandichic

Female Posts : 109

Post by Scandichic Tue Oct 28 2014, 23:02

Oh dear God, have you lot all been watching Autumn Watch. You're all starting to sound like Chris Packham. He and Michaela Strachan were being positively obscene tonight. As Mr Scani and I were falling apart, the kids wanted to know what was so funny!
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Wed Oct 29 2014, 07:15

Moose wrote:The other night I joined Stefan with two others for a late night session of mediumship

Stefan in a long ginger wig and what one could only describe a black frock got out a Ouija board.

Within moments after we place our hands on the  planchette and Stefan uttered loudly "is anyone there" we were attacked by what Stefan called a low level poltergeist.

After threatening everyone around the table, it made scary noises and made the planchette fly around the room.

Then left the room in a strong gust of wind and a slamming of a window.

I have to admit It scared the big Jesus out of me.  affraid

Question, I've been asked by Stefan to join him again for another session, should I decline?

Moose

im not sure about the validity of this post..... i mean do you really expect us to believe the window would slam with a gust of wind as the ghost left? surely it would swing open!
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Wed Oct 29 2014, 08:13

Andy12345 wrote:
    Moose wrote:The other night I joined Stefan with two others for a late night session of mediumship

Stefan in a long ginger wig and what one could only describe a black frock got out a Ouija board.

Within moments after we place our hands on the  planchette and Stefan uttered loudly "is anyone there" we were attacked by what Stefan called a low level poltergeist.

After threatening everyone around the table, it made scary noises and made the planchette fly around the room.

Then left the room in a strong gust of wind and a slamming of a window.

I have to admit It scared the big Jesus out of me.  affraid

Question, I've been asked by Stefan to join him again for another session, should I decline?

Moose

im not sure about the validity of this post..... i mean do you really expect us to believe the window would slam with a gust of wind as the ghost left? surely it would swing open!

I think it was probably a female ghost who was upset by Stefan's silly dress, so she slammed the window behind her. If I was a ghost that's what I would do! What a Face Neutral
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Wed Oct 29 2014, 08:15

PS I'm back! I can post again! Thanks! Very Happy
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Wed Oct 29 2014, 10:33

zand wrote:PS I'm back!  I can post again!  Thanks! Very Happy

I'm glad to see that! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 16:31