THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Diabetes UK never stop rattling the cash box. Gotta keep those salaries and company cars going

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Diabetes UK never stop rattling the cash box. Gotta keep those salaries and company cars going  Empty Diabetes UK never stop rattling the cash box. Gotta keep those salaries and company cars going

Post by Eddie Fri Oct 17 2014, 14:32

Arguably the foremost UK's number one big pharma drugs shills are on the hunt again for more cash, meanwhile they recommend dietary information that has has lead to 93% of UK type one diabetics failing to get to a safe HbA1c (NHS audited stats) When they start putting diabetics before the sponsors I'll consider contributing to their coffers.

The people behind Diabetes UK

Abbott Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol Myers Squibb Bupa Bunzl Everyclick First Capital Connect Flora pro.activ Kodak Lilly Lloyds Pharmacy Menarini Merck Serono Morphy Richards Merck Sharp & Dohme Limited Novartis Novo Nordisk Nursing Times PAL Technologies Ltd Pfizer Rowlands Pharmacies Sanofi-aventis Splenda Takeda Tesco Diets

More here http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/diabetes-uk-never-stop-rattling-cash.html
    Moose
    Moose
    Forum Jester

Diabetes UK never stop rattling the cash box. Gotta keep those salaries and company cars going  Empty Re: Diabetes UK never stop rattling the cash box. Gotta keep those salaries and company cars going

Post by Moose Fri Oct 17 2014, 15:31

That's charities for you, money raised either gets used up as wages, underwriting events or in administration costs. There are some charity board of directors who are happily living comfortable lives on money generated by fundraising.

Moose
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Diabetes UK never stop rattling the cash box. Gotta keep those salaries and company cars going  Empty Re: Diabetes UK never stop rattling the cash box. Gotta keep those salaries and company cars going

Post by Paul1976 Fri Oct 17 2014, 15:49

Moose wrote:That's charities for you,  money raised either gets used up as wages, underwriting events or in administration costs. There are some charity board of directors who are happily living comfortable lives on money generated by fundraising.

Moose

Quite agree Moose! I can't name names but I have seen behind the scenes at 2 large charities and the salaries some of the '9 'til 5 with a long lunch hour' pen pushers is ridiculous considering there's folks giving their last penny to help out and donate despite the pen pushers never standing out in the rain and cold trying to raise money in good faith.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Fri Oct 17 2014, 16:10

"I can't name names but" I can Baroness Barbara Young, Chief Executive of Diabetes UK. She gets £100k per year for wheeling out a story of doom and gloom once a month to the media. No one asks her why the treatment for diabetics in the UK is pitiful, it is totally beyond her outfit to question the ludicrous diet promoted to diabetics. Meanwhile every year all the numbers get worse, 93% of type one diabetics never get to a safe HbA1c (NHS stats) But Barbara pockets four times the national wage for a part time job, and her spectacularly disastrous outfit never stops asking for money. Good money for old rope eh, just wish it was my rope.

I wonder how many diabetics her outfit employs, we need to be told and what sort of methods do they use for good control, if they have it.

Gissa job Barbara I can your job

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 14:55