THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

New Flash: I do not eat a "low carb" diet

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

New Flash: I do not eat a "low carb" diet Empty New Flash: I do not eat a "low carb" diet

Post by graham64 Sun Mar 27 2016, 22:37

chris c
    chris c

New Flash: I do not eat a "low carb" diet Empty Re: New Flash: I do not eat a "low carb" diet

Post by chris c Sun Mar 27 2016, 23:21

Word!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

New Flash: I do not eat a "low carb" diet Empty Re: New Flash: I do not eat a "low carb" diet

Post by Eddie Mon Mar 28 2016, 13:48

When I tell people they eat a 60% sugar diet they look at me in disbelief, then I tell them to Wiki carbohydrates. affraid

Carbohydrate

"The term is most common in biochemistry, where it is a synonym of saccharide, a group that includes sugars, starch, and cellulose. The saccharides are divided into four chemical groups: monosaccharides, disaccharides, oligosaccharides, and polysaccharides. In general, the monosaccharides and disaccharides, which are smaller (lower molecular weight) carbohydrates, are commonly referred to as sugars."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbohydrate
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Mon Mar 28 2016, 20:46

"But you'll DIE without carbs!"

Yeah so much misinformation especially among those who believe they are well informed. See "propaganda"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 12:58