THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+8
Pasha
Indy51
graham64
Jan1
mo1905
zand
Paul1976
Eddie
12 posters

Chuffed to see Zand as a new mod.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Chuffed to see Zand as a new mod. Empty Chuffed to see Zand as a new mod.

Post by Eddie Tue Aug 11 2015, 19:54

Thank you Zand for taking on a pretty much thankless task, as a forum moderator. We have been top heavy in the male mod department, and only fair to have a Woman joining the team. I know we are only a tiny forum in terms of numbers, but I am sure you will add some balance, and keep us hairy arsed old fools in check.

Thank you.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Chuffed to see Zand as a new mod. Empty Re: Chuffed to see Zand as a new mod.

Post by Paul1976 Tue Aug 11 2015, 19:56

Welcome to the team Zand! thumb-up
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Tue Aug 11 2015, 20:23

Thank you both of you and thanks so much for asking me. I am opening a bottle of wine to celebrate.

Now what does this button do.....? It's going to be fun finding out Wink
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Tue Aug 11 2015, 20:31

LOL!!Wait 'til you discover the pleasure of the very seldomly needed 'Ban hammer' and sending the likes of 'Jona' to room 101 ! mrgreen
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Tue Aug 11 2015, 21:42

zand wrote:Thank you both of you and thanks so much for asking me.  I am opening a bottle of wine to celebrate.  

Now what does this button do.....? It's going to be fun finding out  Wink  

Great news :-) ( please do not play with buttons, I did once and it ended badly lol ) !
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Tue Aug 11 2015, 21:44

Hey, good news indeed sunny

I'm toasting you with a cup of tea, been out most of the day so am just catching up on things Smile

All the best Jan
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Tue Aug 11 2015, 21:45

Glad you accepted the mods job zand  though it's unpaid Eddie has decided to present all the mods with a crate of the finest wines every Christmas Very Happy

I suppose I better behave myself now bitenails
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Aug 11 2015, 21:51

graham64 wrote:Glad you accepted the mods job zand  though it's unpaid Eddie has decided to present all the mods with a crate of the finest wines every Christmas Very Happy

Wines come in cases Graham not crates. If the mods waited for a drink from you, they would be parched. Get back to that slop you call real ale, and leave us of a more refined disposition to quaff fine wine. Yeah I know, second word off. rofl
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Tue Aug 11 2015, 22:29

mo1905 wrote:
    zand wrote:Thank you both of you and thanks so much for asking me.  I am opening a bottle of wine to celebrate.  

Now what does this button do.....? It's going to be fun finding out  Wink  

Great news :-) ( please do not play with buttons, I did once and it ended badly lol ) !

um yeh, I well remember that little episode. Time for revenge huh? Wink
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Tue Aug 11 2015, 22:30

Jan1 wrote:Hey, good news indeed sunny

I'm toasting you with a cup of tea, been out most of the day so am just catching up on things  Smile

All the best Jan

Thanks Jan Smile flower
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Tue Aug 11 2015, 22:33

Eddie wrote:
    graham64 wrote:Glad you accepted the mods job zand  though it's unpaid Eddie has decided to present all the mods with a crate of the finest wines every Christmas Very Happy

Wines come in cases Graham not crates. If the mods waited for a drink from you, they would be parched. Get back to that slop you call real ale, and leave us of a more refined disposition to quaff fine wine. Yeah I know, second word off. rofl

Err actually I'm with Graham on this one Eddie.  Beer it is!  (that's a quote from the Simpsons, see how knowledgeable I am?   Smile )

Edit: and with that I'm going to say Goodnight because I have a blinding headache and I need some rest. Thanks again everyone. Smile
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Tue Aug 11 2015, 22:53

Eddie wrote:

Crates are a lot bigger than cases you tight wad. The mods would probably die of thirst waiting for a drink from you, the last time your wallet saw the light of day you was in your demob suit Shocked and I very much doubt your cash is now legal tender Crying or Very sad
    Refined disposition what you lol!
    Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

Post by Indy51 Tue Aug 11 2015, 23:48

Congratulations, @zand thumb-up cheers
    Pasha

Male Posts : 68

Post by Pasha Wed Aug 12 2015, 04:20

Wow, I havent seen that word for well over 50 years. Then it was mods and rockers, and I see now that you have come out as a Mod. Congratulations, I am sure you will be a very mod Mod.
    Two Collies
    Two Collies

Male Posts : 133

Post by Two Collies Wed Aug 12 2015, 09:04

Congratulations Zand clap
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Wed Aug 12 2015, 09:13

Awww thanks everyone. You are such a lovely bunch of people. Smile
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Wed Aug 12 2015, 21:28

graham64 wrote:
    Eddie wrote:

Crates are a lot bigger than cases you tight wad. The mods would probably die of thirst waiting for a drink from you, the last time your wallet saw the light of day you was in your demob suit Shocked and I very much doubt your cash is now legal tender Crying or Very sad
    Refined disposition what you lol!

Calling me a tight wad, you are taking the piss lad. Last time I was in a pub with Graham he dropped a fiver, he bent down so fast to pick it up it landed on the back of his head.
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Wed Aug 12 2015, 21:48

Tight wad wrote:Calling me a tight wad, you are taking the piss lad. Last time I was in a pub with Graham he dropped a fiver, he bent down so fast to pick it up it landed on the back of his head.

Yes but you didn't witness me dropping the fiver it was Jan, as usual when it's your round you decide to go to the loo banghead leaving me to buy the round Mad 

No way you'd bend down quick cos your rug might come off lol!
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Wed Aug 12 2015, 22:06

graham64 wrote:
    Tight wad wrote:Calling me a tight wad, you are taking the piss lad. Last time I was in a pub with Graham he dropped a fiver, he bent down so fast to pick it up it landed on the back of his head.

Yes but you didn't witness me dropping the fiver it was Jan, as usual when it's your round you decide to go to the loo banghead leaving me to buy the round Mad 

Guys, guys are you 2 squabbling again?  Now what have I told you about squabbling, Tight Wad and Graham64 huh? I thought you were going to play nicely now the forum has a female mod.  mrgreen
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Wed Aug 12 2015, 22:48

zand wrote:
    graham64 wrote:

Guys, guys are you 2 squabbling again?  Now what have I told you about squabbling, Tight Wad and Graham64 huh? I thought you were going to play nicely now the forum has a female mod.  mrgreen

Humble apologies bitenails for Eddie derailing this thread ban
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Thu Aug 13 2015, 07:09

Thank you @Graham64. Laughing
    Squire Fulwood

Post by Squire Fulwood Thu Aug 13 2015, 11:43

zand wrote:
    graham64 wrote:

Ban 'em .......ban 'em .............ban 'em ..........ban 'em. You have the power.
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Thu Aug 13 2015, 14:57

rofl
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Thu Aug 13 2015, 21:54

Squire Fulwood wrote:Ban 'em .......ban 'em .............ban 'em ..........ban 'em. You have the power

Careful what you wish for Squire, we don’t want the mods to end up like those at the other place do we affraid , and if that was the case being a small forum the membership would be obliterated in a matter of days  Crying or Very sad
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Fri Aug 14 2015, 18:43

Criticising a moderator. BAN HIM!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01 2024, 22:45