THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

A very special thank you to Paul.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

A very special thank you to Paul. Empty A very special thank you to Paul.

Post by Eddie Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:20

Some may not know this forum was set up by Paul, Mo. Graham and myself. But for Mo and Paul's involvement I would not have entertained the idea for one minute. The low carb blogs keep me well occupied for working for the cause. But with those guys so keen and interested, I had to be involved, it was too good an opportunity to turn down.

Paul as he a stated publicly has been dealt some very bad hands, especially for a young man, from diabetes to cancer, but the guy battles on day after day. His sense of loyalty, work rate and sense of humour under adversity, amazes me at times. He is one star man, without his work behind the scenes, this forum would have no chance.

Thanks mate, I owe you.

Eddie
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

A very special thank you to Paul. Empty Re: A very special thank you to Paul.

Post by mo1905 Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:29

Second that, my IT skills are second only to Loose Cannon's skills of diplomacy :-) Paul has certainly put a great deal of work in making small changes to the forum which some may not even notice but have helped make it a better place ! Cheers buddy :-)
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:32

Yes thanks Paul ... and thanks to all who continue to read, comment and support the Forum.

Onwards  sunny

Have a great weekend

All the best Jan
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:35

"second only to Loose Cannon's skills of diplomacy :-)"

Do you mean me, surely not. affraid
    Mrs Vimes
    Mrs Vimes

Female Posts : 156

Post by Mrs Vimes Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:49

Love the honesty of this forum. Cheers Paul xx
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:03

Mrs Vimes wrote:Love the honesty of this forum. Cheers Paul xx

Why not what have we got to hide? I have never understood why so much dishonesty and under-handiness goes on at the flog. Hang on a minute, it just dawned on me, MONEY and commercial interests and a bunch of morons as mods, less Ian of course.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 01:56