THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+8
Indy51
sanguine
graham64
Andy12345
zand
Eddie
mo1905
Paul1976
12 posters

Private messaging system-Yes or no?

Poll

Do you think a PM system is a vital part of a forum community?

[ 8 ]
    Private messaging system-Yes or no? - Page 2 Bar_left42%Private messaging system-Yes or no? - Page 2 Bar_right [42%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Private messaging system-Yes or no? - Page 2 Bar_left58%Private messaging system-Yes or no? - Page 2 Bar_right [58%] 

Total Votes: 19
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Private messaging system-Yes or no? - Page 2 Empty Re: Private messaging system-Yes or no?

Post by Andy12345 Wed Aug 27 2014, 16:27

Dillinger wrote:I'm not too bothered either way, so I said 'no'. However, I would like a 'like' button as that can be more speedy than replying and typing just to say 'I agree with what you have said.'

Best

Dillinger

"like"

agreed, plus if i read a thread that has many posts and i like 10 of the posts id have to write 10 replies to show my appreciation to the posteees

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 15:07