THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+4
Indy51
Bill
graham64
Paul1976
8 posters

Would you say this is professional and morally right?

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Would you say this is professional and morally right? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you say this is professional and morally right?

Post by Eddie Wed Mar 25 2015, 20:08

zand wrote:
    Paul1976 wrote:
    zand wrote:
    Loose Cannon wrote:

Who in their right mind would 'like' a Sid Bonkers post? but it happens all the time.

The sales job

"A number of Sitefinders' sites (such as Diabetes.co.uk) have grown into online communities. Our 75,000+ community members are extremely receptive to carefully structured emails and client interaction such as surveys, polls and questionaires. The CTR response from community members exceeds 45% for tailored mails."

http://www.sitefinders.co.uk/advertising.html

Errrrr.....I 'liked' one of Sid's posts once.  It happened to be a good post so I 'liked' it.  If a post is good I 'like' it regardless of who wrote it.  

lol. I think I know what the next comment on this thread will be!  'Bye!

Sorry Zand but you are wrong! Wink The Loose Cannon does give praise also where praise is due-No matter who the person is. Razz

http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/sid-bonkers-wins-wallycorker-prize.html

lol nope that's not the reply I expected.  Surprised  I'm waiting for the one where Mr Cannon tells me I'm not in my right mind! What a Face

Zand, I have never commented on your state of mind, you have on several occasions. My area of expertise does not extent to psychiatry, in fact some say I am stark raving mad, who can blame them. freakout Zand if you don't like me by all means say so, I promise you I won't be offended. I have been insulted in far better places than this. And your post will stand, no deletion or editing of members posts here, although we have deleted and banned out and out trolls that posted complete rubbish.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Would you say this is professional and morally right? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you say this is professional and morally right?

Post by mo1905 Wed Mar 25 2015, 20:36

Unfortunately, Sidney has made a couple of decent posts which are worthy of a "like". He's also posted thousands which deserve a poke in the eye !
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Wed Mar 25 2015, 20:44

mo1905 wrote:Unfortunately, Sidney has made a couple of decent posts which are worthy of a "like". He's also posted thousands which deserve a poke in the eye !

To us he is a very angry old buffoon, but he railroaded many people from the forum and god knows how many newbies he sent away totally confused. I would have some respect for him, if he was upfront as to why he can survive on a calorie count, that would not sustain a five year old boy. He once posted the reasons in his profile, but hid that information a long time ago. Clearly a man that has been nigh on bed ridden for years, does not require the calories of the average active adult. Maybe Sid should post that information in his forum signature.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Wed Mar 25 2015, 21:12

Sidney seems to have found a diet that suits himself and that's cool. i don't know how many calories he eats or carbs or whatever and am not too bothered. He may only need 1000 calories a day as he sits in a tree sloth like. Whatever. My problem with him is that he spouts continually "each to their own" etc etc but as soon as someone suggests LCHF as a possible benefit to other diabetics, he pipes up with his usual angry rants. If he really isn't bothered, why bother ? Simples :-)
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Wed Mar 25 2015, 21:52

mo1905 wrote:Sidney seems to have found a diet that suits himself and that's cool. i don't know how many calories he eats or carbs or whatever and am not too bothered. He may only need 1000 calories a day as he sits in a tree sloth like. Whatever. My problem with him is that he spouts continually "each to their own" etc etc but as soon as someone suggests LCHF as a possible benefit to other diabetics, he pipes up with his usual angry rants. If he really isn't bothered, why bother ? Simples :-)

For Sid this is not about wanting to help people, he is a very angry man, and was dealt a bad hand. Everyone gets dealt some bad hands in life, some put it behind them and try to see others don't make the same mistakes, others want to take people down with them.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:15

@Loose Cannon said

"Zand, I have never commented on your state of mind, you have on several occasions. My area of expertise does not extent to psychiatry, in fact some say I am stark raving mad, who can blame them. freakout Zand if you don't like me by all means say so, I promise you I won't be offended. I have been insulted in far better places than this. And your post will stand, no deletion or editing of members posts here, although we have deleted and banned out and out trolls that posted complete rubbish."

I was hoping you would realise I was just messing around, that's why I used emoticons.   I set myself up for you to say something like..."I said someone in their right mind zand"

I wasn't having a go at you at all.  Rest assured, if I didn't like you, I would have already told you about it.  I also wouldn't still be posting here.

Yes I've mentioned that I have been depressed for many years and am having counselling.  Why wouldn't I?  I'm not ashamed of it, I have nothing to be ashamed of.  I talk honestly about myself in the hope that it might help someone else, that's all.  Depression often goes hand in hand with diabetes so I consider this is an appropriate place to talk about it.

Sorry I offended you by my earlier comment, that wasn't my intention, I'll be more careful in future.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:34

Chill out Zand we are cool. Haven't you heard I'm  "Bad To The Bone"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14 2024, 23:23