THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
Jan1
Eddie
6 posters

Carboholics Can No Longer Have Bananas!

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Carboholics Can No Longer Have Bananas! Empty Carboholics Can No Longer Have Bananas!

Post by Eddie Wed Feb 11 2015, 13:01

Carboholics Can No Longer Have Bananas! Chimp

Carboholicus chimpas maximus

The world of anthropology was left completely stunned yesterday, when Professor emeritus Sir Henry Cassandra Si'Blenheim, announced he had discovered the gene mutation responsible for carb addiction.  It had long been believed the typical low carb anti carboholic was mildly mentally deficient, but his peer reviewed studies proved beyond all doubt, the mind of the low carb anti is far less developed than previously believed, and is in fact equivalent to a well educated chimpanzee.

It appears, some time in the distant past a man mated with a chimp, and produced the defective gene. Sir Henry stated “although these carboholic low carb antis appeared to be human beings, and shared many traits, they have severe learning difficulties, which appears at this stage to be insurmountable.”

Meanwhile back in the real world check this story out.

"The monkeys at Bristol Zoo are having bananas – and in fact all fruit – phased out of their diet – because research has found bananas are too sugary and hype the monkeys up to fight each other more. Bristol Zoo’s keepers said they are in the process of cutting out all fruit from all the meals given to primates, who will be tucking into fresh vegetables and pellets instead. Experts said that the bananas and other fruit grown for human consumption has been developed to be far more sugary and less nutritious than the monkeys might otherwise have found in the wild, and therefore it was not good for them."

So there you have it folks, too much sugar “was hyping the monkeys up and they were fighting each other more” this is a watershed moment in understanding the mind of the carboholic low carb anti.

Link to the monkey business here. http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/Paignton-Zoo-ban-monkeys-eating-bananas/story-20439651-detail/story.html

Don't ya just luv the crazy world of diabetes, welcome to the asylum. Don't tell me, I know, I ought to be in one. The world has become a nut house, and boy, do I fit right in.

Eddie
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Carboholics Can No Longer Have Bananas! Empty Re: Carboholics Can No Longer Have Bananas!

Post by Jan1 Mon Mar 23 2015, 23:01

Talking about Banana Girl Shocked

It reminded me of this story Eddie Loose Cannon put up on the Forum a little while ago.

All the best Jan
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Carboholics Can No Longer Have Bananas! Empty Re: Carboholics Can No Longer Have Bananas!

Post by mo1905 Tue Mar 24 2015, 15:04

Thanks Jan ! I must have missed that ! Enjoyed that lol !
    horfilmania
    horfilmania

Female Posts : 68

Post by horfilmania Tue Mar 24 2015, 17:03

Let's translate this into what it would do to human children and adults. Those carb-fogged brains will take a few more decades to stop recommending our present-day fruit for human consumption.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Tue Mar 24 2015, 17:09

horfilmania wrote:Let's translate this into what it would do to human children and adults. Those carb-fogged brains will take a few more decades to stop recommending our present-day fruit for human consumption.

Indeed! I certainly don't need fruit with a high fructose content either to avoid scurvy. Wink
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Tue Mar 24 2015, 18:54

@Paul1976 Am I cracking up or have you just added the 1976 to your name?
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Tue Mar 24 2015, 19:01

zand wrote:@Paul1976  Am I cracking up or have you just added the 1976 to your name?  

Yep! I'm that everywhere else so keeping some uniformity. Wink
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Tue Mar 24 2015, 20:34

Paul1976 wrote:
    zand wrote:@Paul1976  Am I cracking up or have you just added the 1976 to your name?  

Yep! I'm that everywhere else so keeping some uniformity. Wink

Us low carbers who enjoy eating fruits such as blue berries and raspberries, with some lovely double cream, don't miss a trick.

What with some who change avatars we need to keep alert......  lol!

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 12:59