THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Quote of the day!

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Quote of the day! Empty Quote of the day!

Post by Paul1976 Sun Feb 01 2015, 17:02

Text posted from an article posted by CC at the flog,my bold and Italics...

"When the gallbladder is removed, bile made by the liver can no longer be stored between meals. Instead, the bile flows directly into the intestine anytime the liver produces it. Thus, there still is bile in the intestine to mix with food and fat. It is true that there is not as much bile, but there is enough to allow the digestion and transfer of fat. People who have had their gallbladders removed do not need to limit the fat in their diet."

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/no-gall-bladder-and-diabetes.71339/

Post #2

Sounds good to me CC thumb-up  Is CC coming round to our way of thinking at last??
    How many antis have played the "I can't eat natural sat fats because my doctor said I can't because I don't have a gallbladder." card in the past despite many others managing perfectly well with the regime minus a gallbladder? Well now you have it from the horses mouth! Very Happy Keep up the good work CC! How's about a few posts over there about the benefits of a ketogenic diet while you're at it! cheers
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Quote of the day! Empty Re: Quote of the day!

Post by mo1905 Sun Feb 01 2015, 19:53

She probably didn't even read it. Copy & paste job as usual !

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 15:04