THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
Jan1
Eddie
6 posters

Ancient Health Secrets Big Pharma Fears

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Ancient Health Secrets Big Pharma Fears Empty Ancient Health Secrets Big Pharma Fears

Post by Eddie Thu Jan 22 2015, 13:47

Anthony Gucciardi discusses the bodies own way to fight disease and how to boost and fight infections with Natural Herbs and Remedies. Big Pharma doesn't want you to know about these simple steps to wellness because there is not profit for them in it.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Ancient Health Secrets Big Pharma Fears Empty Re: Ancient Health Secrets Big Pharma Fears

Post by Jan1 Wed Mar 18 2015, 18:57

Loose Cannon wrote:

Anthony Gucciardi discusses the bodies own way to fight disease and how to boost and fight infections with Natural Herbs and Remedies. Big Pharma doesn't want you to know about these simple steps to wellness because there is not profit for them in it.

Didn't know if other readers had any comments about this.

Natural Herbs and remedies ....... is there something good about them?

Many would say yes....... what would you say?

All the best Jan
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Ancient Health Secrets Big Pharma Fears Empty Re: Ancient Health Secrets Big Pharma Fears

Post by zand Thu Mar 19 2015, 10:02

Yes the natural remedies are the right way to go. It's a shame that much of the knowledge of the benefits and healing properties of plants were lost when the NHS was set up. Of course the NHS has been wonderful and it was totally right to set it up, but the discovery of penicillin together with free treatment meant that the local village women herbalists weren't needed anymore. So the knowledge was lost and not handed down. Every cloud has a silver lining...and every silver lining has a cloud.

I started looking towards nature and away from drugs when I was put on 3 drugs for high blood pressure. I found a great naturopath who was able to advise me what to take. Before then it was very hit and miss as I would read articles on the internet and not really be sure of the correct dosage etc. My immune system did improve markedly though, even when I was just taking a herbal supplement that I bought online.

Great video. It explains the science behind the immune system that I never knew before.

Thanks LC Smile
    horfilmania
    horfilmania

Female Posts : 68

Post by horfilmania Thu Mar 19 2015, 16:12

I believe that natural remedies along with real food (HFLC) is the answer. Natural remedies along with the diet that is recommended by the "authorities" won't do squat. Simple.
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Thu Mar 19 2015, 16:24

horfilmania wrote:I believe that natural remedies along with real food (HFLC) is the answer. Natural remedies along with the diet that is recommended by the "authorities" won't do squat. Simple.

Yes I agree, I forgot to mention that at the same time I was gradually changing my diet too.
    Sharon

Post by Sharon Thu Mar 19 2015, 17:55

many cultures still use the ancient remedies . plants and herbs can do good . we must know which is best to use . homeopathy can be used by nhs but i don't think naturopathy can .
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Thu Mar 19 2015, 19:08

I don't have much experience of natural remedies but I buy into it totally that in some instances,natures bounty is best,I know this is a poor and very basic example but did anyone else apart from me find that a wild dock leaf was better for nettle stings as a kid then anything that was in moms medicine cabinet?
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Thu Mar 19 2015, 19:16

Paul wrote:I don't have much experience of natural remedies but I buy into it totally that in some instances,natures bounty is best,I know this is a poor and very basic example but did anyone else apart from me find that a wild dock leaf was better for nettle stings as a kid then anything that was in moms medicine cabinet?

Yes Paul and it's a very good example! And did you also notice how often dock leaves grew near to stinging nettles? Isn't nature wonderful? Smile
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Thu Mar 19 2015, 19:21

zand wrote:
    Paul wrote:I don't have much experience of natural remedies but I buy into it totally that in some instances,natures bounty is best,I know this is a poor and very basic example but did anyone else apart from me find that a wild dock leaf was better for nettle stings as a kid then anything that was in moms medicine cabinet?

Yes Paul and it's a very good example!  And did you also notice how often dock leaves grew near to stinging nettles?  Isn't nature wonderful?  Smile

Indeed! Very Happy
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Fri Mar 20 2015, 21:36

Paul wrote:
    zand wrote:

Yes Paul and it's a very good example!  And did you also notice how often dock leaves grew near to stinging nettles?  Isn't nature wonderful?  Smile

Indeed! Very Happy

I've just re-read this and yes, I'd forgotten, a few years back when the family would often go for walks / rambles, if the children or anyone was stung there would always be a dock leaf near. We forget how clever nature can be, or do we just close our eyes to it.

One of the grandchildren has been doing a 'Spring' project at school and his awareness and connection to what is around him - the trees, plants, flowers, birds etc has been bought to the fore. His teacher has done a great job ...... and the family have done their bit too.

It's important to keep this up - we tend to take too much for granted.

How many times a day do you see walkers / runners with ear pieces in? Are they really acknowledging their surroundings, there can be beauty to enjoy but it seems their minds, ears and efforts are channeled elsewhere.

Just some thoughts.

Let's do our best to protect and enjoy our natural world.

Oops soap box views done now - but what do you think?

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 05:11