THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

World’s Biggest LCHF Health Summit Coming soon!

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

World’s Biggest LCHF Health Summit Coming soon! Empty World’s Biggest LCHF Health Summit Coming soon!

Post by Eddie Sun Jan 18 2015, 17:17

World’s Biggest LCHF Health Summit Coming soon! Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-cHcuf4fdcRg%2FVLvnAQHJC6I%2FAAAAAAAAIoc%2FBo6WOfPXGig%2Fs1600%2Fexperter-792x800

This is going to be exciting. Late next month (20-22 February), the world’s biggest summit on LCHF diets and health will take place.

The meeting is in Cape Town, South Africa where such food has become extremely popular in recent years. This after the legendary professor of exercise and sports medicine Tim Noakes attracted much attention in the country with his complete about-face in recommending such food – not only for weight loss and diabetes but also for many endurance athletes.

Check out more great news at Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt's mega blog here. http://www.dietdoctor.com/worlds-biggest-lchf-health-summit-coming/comment-page-1#comment-276270

What a fantastic year already for us low carbers and the year has hardly started.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

World’s Biggest LCHF Health Summit Coming soon! Empty Re: World’s Biggest LCHF Health Summit Coming soon!

Post by Jan1 Sun Jan 18 2015, 17:30

What an amazing cast list.

2015 has started with great positivity for all in the LCHF world...... the word is spreading.

Onwards and Upwards sunny

All the best Jan
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

World’s Biggest LCHF Health Summit Coming soon! Empty Re: World’s Biggest LCHF Health Summit Coming soon!

Post by mo1905 Sun Jan 18 2015, 19:18

Look forward to hearing about this nearer the time. Will there be a podcast does anyone know ?
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Mon Jan 19 2015, 17:42

mo1905 wrote:Look forward to hearing about this nearer the time. Will there be a podcast does anyone know ?

I'm sure this event will be well covered with hopefully a good variety of different 'media' type attention. Plus all those many bloggers and forum followers who love watching and spreading the good news about LCHF.

Can't wait to see how things progress, 2015 has been an excellent year so for everything LCHF  bounce cheers sunny

All the best Jan
    horfilmania
    horfilmania

Female Posts : 68

Post by horfilmania Mon Jan 19 2015, 19:43

Wish I could go but it takes about 2 days to reach South Africa from here even by airplane Razz

Yes, hopefully there will be articles written and videos made (I hate podcasts). I can hardly wait.
    AliB
    AliB

Female Posts : 377

Post by AliB Mon Jan 19 2015, 20:37

i'm sure Sean Croxton will put it on his Underground Wellness site, among others....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 00:07