THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

Any suggestions please

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Any suggestions please Empty Any suggestions please

Post by Eddie Mon Dec 29 2014, 16:16

I think most people know this forum was set up by Paul, Mo, Graham, Jan and myself. We have posted a lot of posts, but we don't want it to appear we are some sort of clique or self appreciation society. We post a lot keep the place going. I often see people are logged in but do not post very often. That is cool, but do not think your input is any less valued than anyone else. That being said, maybe you have some suggestions, maybe you have ideas that could improve the forum. If so let's hear about your ideas and comments.

One thing that will never be seen here is ganging up on someone with a different point of view. There will never be ridicule of someone with different ideas. We are all equal here, all in pretty much the same boat. There are no stupid questions. No thread locking, editing, deletion of posts, other than out and out stupidity and wind up from obvious trolls.

So, let's hear from all the members on a regular basis, I know we are very small as a forum and recruitment of new members has been very slow. The thing is we get a hell of a lot of reads, and when people read they learn. Your post can change lives and start people on the road to controlling their diabetes. Until there is a cure for diabetes that's the best we can hope for, and without hope we are all lost.

Regards Eddie
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Any suggestions please Empty Re: Any suggestions please

Post by mo1905 Mon Dec 29 2014, 18:18

I've certainly noticed our "guest" numbers have slowly increased which is both good & bad. Great to know people are reading but shame they don't wish to sign up. As Eddie says, all ideas welcome.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Dec 29 2014, 19:03

Just received a suggestion via email, good grief. Even a cat could not pull the suggested stunt off. Something about head and arse, see what I have to put up with. Pushing low carb can be one tough gig, but I love it with a passion.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Mon Dec 29 2014, 19:10

eddie1 wrote:Just received a suggestion via email, good grief. Even a cat could not pull the suggested stunt off. Something about head and arse, see what I have to put up with. Pushing low carb can be one tough gig, but I love it with a passion.

Sounds like 'Karla's/Jona's' christmas wishes!! affraid

Can't please 'em all eh freakout

BTW The 'Penguin' is back at DCUK! Watch out for more insinuations and anti low carb posts! affraid

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/i-thought-perhaps-i-should-say-hi-again.69546/

*For those who do not know 'The Penguin',just imagine a ruder,female,T1 Sid Bonkers with insinuations of "Low carbers can't count' and 'T2's take away all the funding away from T1's...' Dr Bernstein infringed my human rights' etc Evil or Very Mad
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Dec 29 2014, 19:34

Jeez, Jopar returns to the flog. She makes the Bonkers one look like Mother Teresa. Stay cool, we have a file on that one more capacious than an elephants scrotum.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Mon Dec 29 2014, 20:02

An honorary welcome back by the sainted ones
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Mon Dec 29 2014, 21:49

Paul wrote:Dr Bernstein infringed my human rights'

Not quite right Paul she said impinges Laughing

Bernstein actually impinges on every individuals human right
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:32

The antis must be getting desperate to have hauled Jopar out of cryogenic suspension. I see the low carb anti clique are welcoming her back with open arms. On a positive note, it's nice to see the old war horse has at last got herself a job. affraid
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:38

eddie1 wrote:The antis must be getting desperate to have hauled Jopar out of cryogenic suspension. I see the low carb anti clique are welcoming her back with open arms. On a positive note, it's nice to see the old war horse has at last got herself a job. affraid

I wonder if 'Birofergie' has heard of her return yet? freakout lol!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:47

Paul wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:The antis must be getting desperate to have hauled Jopar out of cryogenic suspension. I see the low carb anti clique are welcoming her back with open arms. On a positive note, it's nice to see the old war horse has at last got herself a job. affraid

I wonder if 'Birofergie' has heard of her return yet? freakout lol!

And don't forget us low carbers are only 'snack oil salesman' and type two diabetics deserve diabetes because they brought it on themselves and take valuable NHS funding away from type ones.

I see the troll CarbsRock aka ex fired and disgraced low carb anti mod SarahQ has been winding up the natives again. The same old circular argument dross.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 06:39