THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Cholesterol and Heart Disease

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Cholesterol and Heart Disease Empty Cholesterol and Heart Disease

Post by Eddie Fri Dec 05 2014, 17:41

No apologies for posting this again. Eat the food nature provided us with, don't smoke, don't do illegal drugs, don't drink alcohol to excess, get a good nights sleep and get a bit of exercise in. After that it's down to genetics and luck. Am I right, or am I right? So, what's my excuse, far too much sex, drugs and rock and roll, thems the breaks. affraid

Richie Ryan
    Richie Ryan

Male Posts : 2

Cholesterol and Heart Disease Empty Re: Cholesterol and Heart Disease

Post by Richie Ryan Fri Dec 05 2014, 18:29

eddie1 wrote:No apologies for posting this again. Eat the food nature provided us with, don't smoke, don't do illegal drugs, don't drink alcohol to excess, get a good nights sleep and get a bit of exercise in. After that it's down to genetics and luck. Am I right, or am I right? So, what's my excuse, far too much sex, drugs and rock and roll, thems the breaks. affraid

You forgot to mention, don't also consume bad fats and insure you get in your 5 a day of fruit and veg.

Richie
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Dec 05 2014, 18:42

Richie Ryan wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:No apologies for posting this again. Eat the food nature provided us with, don't smoke, don't do illegal drugs, don't drink alcohol to excess, get a good nights sleep and get a bit of exercise in. After that it's down to genetics and luck. Am I right, or am I right? So, what's my excuse, far too much sex, drugs and rock and roll, thems the breaks.  affraid

You forgot to mention, don't also consume bad fats and insure you get in your 5 a day of fruit and veg.

Richie

Fats man has ate since the beginning of time are not bad fats, only in recent times have we seen bad fats such as hydrogenated vegetable fats and oils obtained from grains. As for the "5 a day of fruit and veg" could not agree more, but consume low carb vegetables and fruits such as berries.
    Richie Ryan
    Richie Ryan

Male Posts : 2

Post by Richie Ryan Fri Dec 05 2014, 18:50

eddie1 wrote:Fats man has ate since the beginning of time are not bad fats, only in recent times have we seen bad fats such as hydrogenated vegetable fats and oils obtained from grains. As for the "5 a day of fruit and veg" could not agree more, but consume low carb vegetables and fruits such as berries.

Tran's fats are bad.

Richie
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Dec 05 2014, 18:54

Richie Ryan wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:Fats man has ate since the beginning of time are not bad fats, only in recent times have we seen bad fats such as hydrogenated vegetable fats and oils obtained from grains. As for the "5 a day of fruit and veg" could not agree more, but consume low carb vegetables and fruits such as berries.

Tran's fats are bad.

Richie

Agreed 100%
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Fri Dec 05 2014, 18:58

Cholesterol and Heart Disease Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVHWgH-4LJ3XsyPYNpyBbujC5VVWjAcel842e8xSXva8PRvREXOw
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Dec 05 2014, 19:04

Cholesterol and Heart Disease Grey-wolf_565_600x450

One of natures great survivors.  Better to be a wolf than a sheep.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 15:46