THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

Missy1 aka Jona

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Missy1 aka Jona Empty Missy1 aka Jona

Post by Paul1976 Sun Nov 30 2014, 20:30

Evening folks!

Just to make you all aware that Missy1,one of many forum names used by a prolific troll on this forum has been permanently banned from this board as despite us giving this 'Person' freedom of speech which at times included insults at myself,Mo,Eddie and Graham which we didn't take action against,He/She posted a topic tonight which was entirely written in code with a request at the top of the post that 'We' left it alone,we considered that a potential security risk to this forum and it's members so the post was deleted and the said member was banned.
    Just keeping you in the loop folks.

Best Regards

Paul
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Missy1 aka Jona Empty Re: Missy1 aka Jona

Post by mo1905 Sun Nov 30 2014, 20:37

Thanks Paul. I don't mind him having a pop at myself but if he poses a risk to other members, he has to go. Thanks for acting so promptly !
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Sun Nov 30 2014, 22:29

Thanks Paul, perhaps she/he should have been banned sooner, no doubt we've not seen the last of this troll.

To my mind this reinforces the decision not to have a PM system
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Mon Dec 01 2014, 17:56

I'm inclined to agree. I think if it's obvious we have a troll or a wind up merchant, we should ban at earliest convenience rather than playing along. I'm always game for a laugh but possibly by allowing him free speech for so long we are encouraging him ?
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Mon Dec 01 2014, 18:04

mo1905 wrote:I'm inclined to agree. I think if it's obvious we have a troll or a wind up merchant, we should ban at earliest convenience rather than playing along. I'm always game for a laugh but possibly by allowing him free speech for so long we are encouraging him ?

Agree 100% Mo, the first sign of dross or rubbish ban and delete the posts. As I said earlier this person will come back time and time again. Many here know spreading the low carb message can be a tough gig at times, I know from experience the first five years are the worst. affraid

AliB
    AliB

Female Posts : 377

Post by AliB Mon Dec 01 2014, 23:21

So many professionals are coming on board, it has to get to the point in the end where high carb for most things will be the exception rather than the norm.

It's taken a long time to get there, but itsacomin......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 08:42