THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Trolls spoofers and other mutants

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Trolls spoofers and other mutants Empty Trolls spoofers and other mutants

Post by Eddie Sun Nov 30 2014, 12:13

As all regulars know we have a very persistent troll on the forum. This person has joined under various names and has been banned in the past, only to appear sometimes on the same day under another name. The person has no interest in diabetes or weight loss and offers nothing of any value to the members. This same person plagued our main blog and has been around for over a year or more. Their sole intention is to antagonise and wind people up.

Always asking questions and making baseless idiotic statements but never answers a question. The same spelling mistakes and grammatical errors give the person away within a couple of posts. I suspect this person will be banned again and already has another forum name already in place, my advice is don’t waste your time on this retarded mutant. Now, if this chimp amuses you by all means respond, never let it be said we want to stop members having some fun or freedom of speech.

On a positive note this chump is helping us out big time. They have ramped up numbers on the members list, they have made many posts and all this takes us up the search engine lists. Now at this stage you may be thinking hang on a minute, a members list including trolls and spoofers, members that never post, only a small bunch of members regularly post, that’s not playing the game. Then you may think, I know another diabetes forum like that and less than one percent of  their members ever post. That forum has countless troll names, countless banned members and as the admin said a few weeks ago “we have no problems with members having multiple accounts.”

As Jimmy Greaves once famously said. Betus forums, it’s a funny old game.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Trolls spoofers and other mutants Empty Re: Trolls spoofers and other mutants

Post by Paul1976 Sun Nov 30 2014, 12:44

It's a funny old game indeed but hey ho! Go with the flow I say and use it to our advantage! Very Happy

Thankyou Doctor Jones for the extra traffic to the site!! cheers
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Sun Nov 30 2014, 12:49

That's the nature of forums unfortunately. On a positive note, as a forum, we always give new members the benefit of the doubt and will always let someone have their say, even if it's bonkers ! We pretty much know straight away when this "persona" shows up but we still allow free speech hoping that one day he will have something positive to say. Sadly, up until now, nothing of note. Just the usual wind ups and drivel. Some people must be very lonely ! Sad eh :-)
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sun Nov 30 2014, 12:54

"even if it's bonkers" I would pay Sid to join this forum, that's a guy that knows how to get a joint buzzing. jocolor
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Sun Nov 30 2014, 13:19

eddie1 wrote:"even if it's bonkers" I would pay Sid to join this forum, that's a guy that knows how to get a joint buzzing. jocolor

He sure does although I don't know how he'd cope without his precious 'Report post button' ! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 09:18