THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+5
zand
Andy12345
Missy1
AliB
Eddie
9 posters

Look after your feet don't become a victim

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Look after your feet don't become a victim  - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after your feet don't become a victim

Post by Eddie Thu Nov 20 2014, 20:38

Missy

Thank you for your interest in what you perceive to be my stock portfolio. I have never owned shares in the Berghaus Company or The Chris Brasher Shoe Company, or whoever the Holding Companies maybe. We Have Berghaus Clothing which dates back to when made in the UK. Brasher shoes marked made in Portugal. Our Barbour clobber says made in Scotland.

Personally I don’t care if the stuff was made in outer Mongolia or Jalapa, we like it and it has served us well. What’s your point ? because at this moment I can’t see it. But hey, I reckon we will be hearing more from you.

The last person that tried to wind me up, I ate his liver with some Fava beans and a nice Chianti, these days I prefer Rioja with Roquefort cheese and manzanilla olives.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Look after your feet don't become a victim  - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after your feet don't become a victim

Post by graham64 Thu Nov 20 2014, 22:18

At my last visit to the Podiatrist I was told my feet were classified as "low risk", my only  problem is that I have very narrow feet and I've always had trouble finding ones that fit, Clarks are my best option along with Padders both have shoes that are suitable for me.
    Missy1
    Missy1
    Troll

Female Posts : 30

Post by Missy1 Sat Nov 29 2014, 07:09

eddie1 wrote:Missy

Thank you for your interest in what you perceive to be my stock portfolio. I have never owned shares in the Berghaus Company or The Chris Brasher Shoe Company, or whoever the Holding Companies maybe. We Have Berghaus Clothing which dates back to when made in the UK. Brasher shoes marked made in Portugal. Our Barbour clobber says made in Scotland.

Personally I don’t care if the stuff was made in outer Mongolia or Jalapa, we like it and it has served us well. What’s your point ? because at this moment I can’t see it

My point is, I agree that diabetics need to take care of their extremities.

But your solution of buying 100 pound plus shoes and boots is absurd and out of the financial reach of a lot of diabetics.

Barbour clobber, brasher boots, you are wearing these not for any functional benefit.

Rather because I suspect you want that wealthy country squire looks that most retire execs go for.

It woundn't suprise me if you haven't got the mustered colured waistcoat and flat cap in your wardrobe.

eddie1 wrote:The last person that tried to wind me up, I ate his liver with some Fava beans and a nice Chianti, these days I prefer Rioja with Roquefort cheese and manzanilla olives.

Rioja that Spanish for piss. However the ruddy complexion your get from knocking back a bottle of blonk will completed your country squire look. lol!
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Sat Nov 29 2014, 23:20

Missy 1 wrote:Rioja that Spanish for piss. However the ruddy complexion your get from knocking back a bottle of blonk will completed your country squire look

wtf is a bottle of blonk you plonker  lol! lol! lol!

Have you been educated at the university of Carmarthen Question  your grammar appears to suggest so, eg "will completed" and  "that Spanish" Rolling Eyes
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Sat Nov 29 2014, 23:36

graham64 wrote:
    Missy 1 wrote:Rioja that Spanish for piss. However the ruddy complexion your get from knocking back a bottle of blonk will completed your country squire look

Have you been educated at the university of Carmarthen Question  your grammar appears to suggest so, eg "will completed" and  "that Spanish" Rolling Eyes

lol! Remember this priceless gem from multiple miggs?

"Hello avid readers,

A bottle of wine a night, two E’s and half an ounce, does not make a drunk. " freakout

Explains a lot!! lol! lol!
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Sat Nov 29 2014, 23:45

Paul wrote:
    graham64 wrote:

lol!  Remember this priceless gem from multiple miggs?

"Hello avid readers,

A bottle of wine a night, two E’s and half an ounce, does not make a drunk. " freakout

Explains a lot!! lol! lol!

How can I forget Paul  lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 07:51