THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

Welcome to Carb City!

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Welcome to Carb City!  Empty Welcome to Carb City!

Post by Eddie Thu Nov 06 2014, 09:50

The UK’s first cereal café will open its doors this December in Brick Lane, Shoreditch.

Cereal Killer Café, owned and run by punning twin brothers Alan and Gary Keery, is set to offer over 100 varieties of breakfast cereal and more than 13 kinds of milk, with customers able to mix their cereals at will. To top it off, the Keerys will provide a selection of 20 toppings.

Alan says that he wanted to recapture the excitement he felt about cereal when he was a child, and that the vintage cereal memorabilia in the café will stir up a lot of nostalgia for customers.

Gary told The Independent: "My favourite cereal at the minute is anything peanut butter flavoured from America, especially Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter mixed with Strawberry Milk! And as for the classics, I am still a fan of Shreddies which is my go to comfort food when served with hot milk."

For those less interested in processed grains, the café will also provide locally produced coffee, as well as toast, pop tarts, and other breakfast staples.

More on this story here http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/grrrrains-uks-first-cereal-cafe-to-open-in-london-9838161.html

Sounds like Carb City to me just what London needs. I won't bang on about all the arsenic in the Rice Krispies etc.  affraid

BTW No jokes about 17 grams of cornflakes and a splash of skimmed milk please.  lol!

Eddie
    TonyTheTiger
    TonyTheTiger

Male Posts : 5

Welcome to Carb City!  Empty Re: Welcome to Carb City!

Post by TonyTheTiger Thu Nov 06 2014, 12:27

This new venture is Gr-r-reat!

It will allow me to feed Mrs Tony's Faberge egg addiction for a long time!

Gr-r-rowll
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Thu Nov 06 2014, 12:30

Everything in moderation :-)
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Thu Nov 06 2014, 12:33

mo1905 wrote:Everything in moderation :-)

freakout lol! Just make sure you ask your HCP first to make sure visiting this cafe is good for your health! freakout
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Thu Nov 06 2014, 19:34

"The UK’s first cereal café will open its doors this December in Brick Lane, Shoreditch"

I checked the date and it's not 1st April .....so guess this is true HELP !

Oh well along with Crispy Creme it's certainly somewhere else I will not be visiting.

Now what we need is a good LCHF chain of restaurants to open ?

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 06:47