THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

What am I missing here?

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

What am I missing here? Empty What am I missing here?

Post by Eddie Wed Nov 05 2014, 16:18

"Marks & Spencer shares soar as clothing business shows signs of recovery" A headline in the Telegraph today. It then says within a few lines "Britain's biggest high street clothing retailer reported that sales in its general merchandise division fell by 2.9pc in the first half of its financial year, meaning it has now suffered 13 consecutive quarters of falling clothing sales"

So, 13 consecutive quarters of falling clothing sales is now regarded as signs of recovery. Every day this week I have read about redundancies, today an oil refinery in Wales, yesterday Rolls Royce, the day before Lloyds Bank, this is recovery.

The Government say we are recovering but they have not paid off a penny in four years of the countries debt, in fact they have borrowed hundreds of £billions more to keep the sinking ship afloat, but this is recovery.

Link to Telegraph here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/epic/mks/11209719/Marks-and-Spencer-sales-hit-by-warm-weather.html

And some say I am batshit crazy lol!
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

What am I missing here? Empty Re: What am I missing here?

Post by Paul1976 Wed Nov 05 2014, 16:32

...And now the EU want 4 billion off us for this so called 'Recovery'!! freakout
    Dillinger
    Dillinger

Male Posts : 209

Post by Dillinger Wed Nov 05 2014, 18:04

There's statistics, then there's Marks & Spencer statistics...
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Wed Nov 05 2014, 18:44

Anyone would think there was gonna be an election or something soon !!!!! Say something enough times and some people start to actually believe it !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 08:21