THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

The Skinny on Obesity

j

Male Posts : 111

The Skinny on Obesity Empty The Skinny on Obesity

Post by j Sun Oct 26 2014, 17:31

same old same old "it's the carbs stupid" but well worth a look with a bit of world politics
    Is sugar a toxin that's fueling the global obesity epidemic? That's the argument UCSF's Dr. Robert Lustig made in "Sugar: The Bitter Truth," a 2009 UCTV video that's since gone viral and sparked a national dialogue. In "The Skinny on Obesity," from UCTV Prime, Dr. Lustig and two of his UCSF colleagues tease out the science behind this alarming claim and the dire threat it poses to global public health.

I found his fructose preceeded the finding of the T2 pathway of glucose to fructose at up to 10 times the normal rate and just adds to the info that we all should know
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

The Skinny on Obesity Empty Re: The Skinny on Obesity

Post by mo1905 Sun Oct 26 2014, 19:55

Great post Jack. Judging by your avatar at least you've wised up ! Is it really you ?????
    j

Male Posts : 111

Post by j Sun Oct 26 2014, 21:16

mo1905 wrote:Great post Jack. Judging by your avatar at least you've wised up ! Is it really you ?????
    that's my before picture, when I was LC LF LP I don't mess around.. when I diet, I diet,,
    then I thought I was a bit too good at dieting, so I added some fat..here's my after picture

The Skinny on Obesity Dhwt4via Imgflip Meme Maker

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 11:37