THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

A Quote for comment!

Two Collies
    Two Collies

Male Posts : 133

A Quote for comment! Empty A Quote for comment!

Post by Two Collies Thu Oct 16 2014, 20:31

“People want to drive their own healthcare. This is the idea behind the self-monitoring CGM arena. To what extent can we use that huge resource – their brain – to actually improve care?”

–Professor Philip Home (Newcastle University, UK) at The diaTribe Foundation’s
    Solvable Problems in Diabetes event at the European Association for the Study of
    Diabetes (EASD) Conference in Vienna, Austria.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

A Quote for comment! Empty Re: A Quote for comment!

Post by Jan1 Fri Oct 17 2014, 19:52

Hi - not being a diabetic perhaps I'm not the best one to comment here? However, I do think more people are questioning health care advice and perhaps taking their own health into their own hands that little bit more. Perhaps we shouldn't just pop a pill, we should think, we should ask - what more can we the individual do to improve things - whilst still talking to our GP?

Not sure if that's what you meant but I did respond Smile

Over to you .........

All the best Jan

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 02:45