THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Grain Deficiency Syndrome

chris c
    chris c

Grain Deficiency Syndrome Empty Grain Deficiency Syndrome

Post by chris c Tue Jul 10 2018, 21:28

Grain Deficiency Syndrome Dhlesz10
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Grain Deficiency Syndrome Empty Re: Grain Deficiency Syndrome

Post by graham64 Tue Jul 10 2018, 22:20

I'll hold my hand up I'm suffering Grain Deficiency Syndrome  Laughing
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Tue Jul 10 2018, 22:42

Yes it's a terrible thing, think of all the profit people aren't making out of you.

Combine's been in the barley and the straw has been baled, I expect both will go for winter feed and bedding to one of the local beef farmers, or maybe to a brewery but I think they tend to use spring rather than winter barley.

Now the rape has also been combined, the yield didn't look too bad so expect to see discounts on margarine shortly (currently President butter is back at £2.10, Kerrygold at £1.95 and Anchor at £1.85 so I bought some of each so I don't get bored).

Lots of diesel burned by the 500hp combine (not one of the biggest), now the 200hp tractor has subsoiled the tramlines and the 400hp tractor has dragged round a tillage train including a seed drill so now we wait to see what next year's crop is going to be. And the vegans complain that cow farts are destroying the ozone layer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 05:18