THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Not Before Time

chris c
    chris c

Not Before Time Empty Not Before Time

Post by chris c Sun May 13 2018, 23:32

Management of Type 1 Diabetes With a Very Low–Carbohydrate Diet
    Belinda S. Lennerz, Anna Barton, Richard K. Bernstein, R. David Dikeman, Carrie Diulus, Sarah Hallberg, Erinn T. Rhodes, Cara B. Ebbeling, Eric C. Westman, William S. Yancy Jr, David S. Ludwig

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2018/05/03/peds.2017-3349

Stellar cast.

Goes without saying that it has come under sustained attack. First the dim bulbs like Alastair McAsswipe claimed that there were "no studies". Following this and Virta they have changed their tune to "they are the wrong studies".

One of many

https://medium.com/@gidmk/diabetes-cant-be-cured-with-low-carb-diets-8b645c935373

Clear signs of mental illness like all the other ranting idiots. See more all over Twitter.

I wonder if this one is actually Musclebrain aka M K Spaulding
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Not Before Time Empty Re: Not Before Time

Post by graham64 Tue May 15 2018, 21:44

chris c wrote:One of many

https://medium.com/@gidmk/diabetes-cant-be-cured-with-low-carb-diets-8b645c935373

Clear signs of mental illness like all the other ranting idiots. See more all over Twitter.

I wonder if this one is actually Musclebrain aka M K Spaulding

Whoever it is the similarities to Musclebrain  can't be missed, I did notice the comments on the post were not exactly complimentary towards him  Smile
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Tue May 15 2018, 22:34

Yes the comments were priceless.

Meanwhile Mellor is claiming that this should be illegal because you are officially not allowed to drive with BG below 5 - in case you have a hypo. Obviously he failed to read the bit about the much reduced rate of hypos.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Tue May 15 2018, 23:01

chris c wrote:Yes the comments were priceless.

Meanwhile Mellor is claiming that this should be illegal because you are officially not allowed to drive with BG below 5 - in case you have a hypo. Obviously he failed to read the bit about the much reduced rate of hypos.

Don't know what Mellors on about even though the risk of a debilitating hypo is very unlikely for those on LC they are not going to risk their licence by driving with a BG below 5
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Tue May 15 2018, 23:09

In retrospect I used to get (reactive) hypos long before I was actually diagnosed with anything, but at least I had plenty of warning and could pull off the road and  get my head down until I recovered.

They are getting desperate to find more excuses to force people to eat carbs.

https://twitter.com/DrDuaneRD/status/995437720787935233

the Nunan troll also appears

Last edited by chris c on Tue May 15 2018, 23:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 02:06