THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Another UK Doctor promoting low carb big time.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Another UK Doctor promoting low carb big time. Empty Another UK Doctor promoting low carb big time.

Post by Eddie Sun Feb 28 2016, 13:21

My name is Joanne McCormack and I am a freelance family doctor in Warrington and Halton, Cheshire, UK. For 23 years I worked in mainly one practice but now I work across several practices as a GP and also as the Named GP for Safeguarding Children.

Even as a doctor, I always had to keep an eye on my weight, and in spite of my best efforts it crept up over the years. Two years ago I listened to a radio programme which changed my life, and that of many of my patients. From this I learnt about a new, different way of eating which just involved eating real, unprocessed food.

All I have done with my diet is given up the starches and sugars that are found in processed foods, and cut down those in natural foods. Now I live a healthy, happy and diet-free life and I want to share this way of living with others.

Her new website is here

http://www.fatismyfriend.co.uk/
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Another UK Doctor promoting low carb big time. Empty Re: Another UK Doctor promoting low carb big time.

Post by mo1905 Sun Feb 28 2016, 13:29

The tide is slowly turning, the truth will eventually come out.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Another UK Doctor promoting low carb big time. Empty Re: Another UK Doctor promoting low carb big time.

Post by Jan1 Sun Feb 28 2016, 23:19

Yes, there are more and more voices who do want to be heard ...

I liked the 'letter' she wrote to her nieces and nephews recently ...

Joanne called it ' Explaining to my nieces and nephews about food '

You can see it here
    https://lowcarbdiabetic.forumotion.co.uk/t2069-the-truth-about-food

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 06:16