THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Dr Malhotra featured in Debrett’s 500

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Dr Malhotra featured in Debrett’s 500 Empty Dr Malhotra featured in Debrett’s 500

Post by Eddie Tue Jan 26 2016, 10:23

I am delighted to share that this week I was named in the “Debrett’s 500 most influential people in Britain” featured in the Sunday Times.

To be included in a list of 19 of the most influential people in science and medicine, including physicist Stephen Hawking, is a great honour. The list expands across: music, sport, politics, philanthropy, stage and screen included the likes of Adele, Andy Murray, Boris Johnson, Malala Yousafzai and Daniel Craig.

Most importantly I perceive this as a tribute to the message behind the campaign to strive for greater transparency in nutritional science and medicine. This year I will do my utmost to ensure that we not only improve the current dietary guidelines, which in my view are a root cause of the obesity and type 2 diabetes epidemic, but also I will continue to push international governments to introduce health policies that have the potential to save millions of lives globally. I hope that a documentary I have co-produced with filmmaker Donal O’Neill on the truth about heart disease, to be released in the next few months, will catalyse that process.

More on this story here.

http://doctoraseem.com/debretts-500/
    chris c
    chris c

Dr Malhotra featured in Debrett’s 500 Empty Re: Dr Malhotra featured in Debrett’s 500

Post by chris c Wed Jan 27 2016, 19:01

Brilliant!

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 08:10