THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Rare phenomenon seen in Lancashire today

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Rare phenomenon seen in Lancashire today Empty Rare phenomenon seen in Lancashire today

Post by graham64 Sun Dec 27 2015, 21:27

Rare phenomenon seen in Lancashire today Sutqacvikkqzyciqefnh
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Rare phenomenon seen in Lancashire today Empty Re: Rare phenomenon seen in Lancashire today

Post by Paul1976 Sun Dec 27 2015, 21:39

I bet all that rain in your neck of the woods felt like forever eh Graham! No
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Rare phenomenon seen in Lancashire today Empty Re: Rare phenomenon seen in Lancashire today

Post by graham64 Sun Dec 27 2015, 22:04

Paul1976 wrote:I bet all that rain in your neck of the woods felt like forever eh Graham! No

To bloody true Paul I'm fortunate that I don't have any problem with flooding but many locally in lower lying areas are suffering, there are houses flooded out, road closures and rivers bursting banks, even one of the local fire brigade stations has been hit.

Having said that I feel for the people in Cumbria who have been hit the hardest  Crying or Very sad
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Wed Dec 30 2015, 21:37

And now Yorkshire too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 16:32