THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
Paul1976
Mud Island Dweller
6 posters

Think calm!

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Think calm! - Page 2 Empty Re: Think calm!

Post by Paul1976 Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:01

cold ethyl wrote:Shouldn't have read this thread as I went and read the other thread. We all have to find what carbs spike us and find our own best level,( certainly for me that's been under 75g oer day) but no we really aren't all different... We are all diabetic and can't metabolise carbs as a non diabetic does..if you want to keep eating them at least acknowledge that you'll need increasing amounts of meds then insulin to do so and that it won't be without dangers to your health. I'm getting a bit fed up with all the threads on there asking for advice that is then rejected because " I can't not eat ......." Reminds of the people I've seen with tubes up their nose for COPD still lighting up the fags. Change isn't easy and yes I'll miss the box of chocolate brazils I used to indulge in at Xmas, but not as much as I'd miss my toes, or eyes.

*LIKE* Smile
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Female Posts : 228

Post by Mud Island Dweller Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:11

I made a mistake l went to actually read said post...l tried the last 2 pages as it is a different dimension.... couldn't read them all, l didn't know whether to laugh or scream. Please tell me l didn't read all the crud about it is about low carbs not limb loss.

l know l am just a t2 but l just log onto new posts never look much at the forum it is in but basic diet advice is the same for both (from what l can see) and the results are the same if you don't sort yourself out ask Kev he is a T1/T2 (they never officially decided) and yes l have met him he is real and a nice guy and family.

I am so glad l was diagnosed when l was in November because had l gone there now l do not think l could have coped as well as l have done.
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Female Posts : 228

Post by Mud Island Dweller Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:24

Eddie on a serious note l was reading your blog and went to check out the 1000s sue cholesterol link at Health Impact news I have f-secure and it flagged it as a dangerous site avoid it. I told it to shut up and went in to read. Thought l would let you know to me it is "them" playing dirty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 16:55