THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
graham64
Squire Fulwood
6 posters

Chalmondley ssmugg ggitt

Squire Fulwood

Chalmondley ssmugg ggitt Empty Chalmondley ssmugg ggitt

Post by Squire Fulwood Sun Nov 15 2015, 20:33

The title is meant with affection and is how I hope Eddie is feeling about this.

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/lowcarb/lesson.php?page=Week%201:%20Welcome%20to%20the%20Low-Carb%20Program
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Chalmondley ssmugg ggitt Empty Re: Chalmondley ssmugg ggitt

Post by graham64 Sun Nov 15 2015, 21:22

Bloody hypocrites they have appointed a mod team who have an anti low carb agenda as witnessed by the banning and alienation of many knowledgeable low carbers.
    Squire Fulwood

Post by Squire Fulwood Mon Nov 16 2015, 06:17

I had a reason to PM the Administrator about something involving a mod recently. I got the impression that he does not know much about what the mods do. He did say that everyone makes mistakes and some banned people should be allowed back but he has been known not to follow through with things.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Mon Nov 16 2015, 09:23

Is this the same Administrator who said any edits/deletions of posts would now state the reason why and the mods name there for all to see ?
    Squire Fulwood

Post by Squire Fulwood Mon Nov 16 2015, 09:31

mo1905 wrote:Is this the same Administrator who said any edits/deletions of posts would now state the reason why and the mods name there for all to see ?

Yes, I think that's the one.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Mon Nov 16 2015, 12:59

"The title is meant with affection and is how I hope Eddie is feeling about this."

With respect Squire I am not feeling smug at all. This is clearly another mailshot list building exercise by the management at the corrupt and money grabbing forum of flog, headed by the gutless and duplicitous Arjun Panesar. If this outfit was genuinely interested in helping the diabetic community, why not allow this new initiative to be open to all diabetics without having to give away a lot of private information.

Over seven years ago the flog was a fantastic place, most of the members both here and there do not know this. "He did say that everyone makes mistakes and some banned people should be allowed back but he has been known not to follow through with things." Hundreds of knowledgeable low carbers have been banned and thousands have walked. As Mo said "Is this the same Administrator who said any edits/deletions of posts would now state the reason why and the mods name there for all to see ?" This is a standard flog tactic. Tell total lies, let the post disappear from view and carry on as before.

To be honest, with my ruthless capitalist hat on it's a great business model in theory. Start a forum, get 99% of the content placed by the unpaid members. Get a bunch of numbskull mods to run the place for free, providing of course they toe the party line, which is pay lip service to low carb, but get rid of the most influential and vocal. Build up a large list of members, tell everyone you are the largest diabetes forum in Europe, soon to be the world. Flog the members lots of over priced products and services and sell the private information to the highest bidder.

Only one problem, most including the very shrewd world of professional sales and marketing know the flog is a sham. The membership numbers are totally false, the vast majority never post, they walked years ago and we know for a fact banned members still get the sales mailshots. In the early days the flog run adverts for some of the worlds largest organisations, now it's the win a free meter and their own meter competition no one ever lost. Clearly advertising agencies and prestigious companies won't touch the flog with a barge pole, it would be money down the drain. Check out the demographics for the flog and most of it's members, and you will see why advertisers are not interested.

So, the flog will never change it's ways. Arjun Panesar will continue to live in a world of fantasy, a man who never had the grey matter or courage to reply to my second open letter to him. He believes if he says something it is a fact, unless what he says is quoted in the media, he then says he did not say it or was misquoted. The great irony is, the flog could have been a truly great forum, and a place that could have made a lot of money, but making money in a business has to be a two way street, a win win situation, for the business and the customer. It will never be successful when lies, fear and intimidation is the company motto. When banning, post deletion and thread locking is a common occurrence.

Chalmondley ssmugg ggitt DCUK%2Bsign%2Bup%2Bits%2Bfree
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Nov 16 2015, 13:28

I rest my case regarding my previous post.

Chalmondley ssmugg ggitt Carty%2Bcomment

As Catherine Tate's old lady character would say "What a F**cking Liberty" or.

Squire Fulwood

Post by Squire Fulwood Mon Nov 16 2015, 13:43

Yes, I stopped answering questions when it asked about my household income. That's always a bit of a giveaway but I thought you'd be pleased they are doing a LC item. Obviously I was wrong about that.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Nov 16 2015, 13:58

Squire Fulwood wrote:Yes, I stopped answering questions when it asked about my household income. That's always a bit of a giveaway but I thought you'd be pleased they are doing a LC item. Obviously I was wrong about that.

No reflection or criticism on you Squire, if the flog was trying to do something open, with no strings attached or ulterior motives, I would have applauded this latest stunt. The flog does nothing, unless there is mileage in it for them.

As for the questions, I backed out when they wanted to know if I owned a bullet proof vest. affraid
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Mon Nov 16 2015, 15:10

Jeez! They've even got their approved product sellers welcoming the newbies now! woot beammeupscotty

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/introduction.87747/
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Nov 16 2015, 15:16

Paul1976 wrote:Jeez! They've even got their approved product sellers welcoming the newbies now! woot beammeupscotty

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/introduction.87747/

Squire Fulwood

Post by Squire Fulwood Mon Nov 16 2015, 15:34

I just reported it to see what happens.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Nov 16 2015, 16:05

Squire Fulwood wrote:I just reported it to see what happens.

I tweeted this earlier to"see what happens" my monies on zilch.

Chalmondley ssmugg ggitt Tweet%2Bto%2Bdcuk
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Nov 16 2015, 17:04

Reading the thread it looks like another half-baked idea that no one tested before they trumpeted it to the great unwashed. No doubt the "Tech Wizard" will be on the case soon. I see Pinocchio is working overtime on a damage limitation job. I expect when the Cherub comes to she will be deleting any offending material.

Say what you like about the flog, but Jeez have they provided some larfs over the years. rofl
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Nov 16 2015, 17:18

Eddie wrote:

Say what you like about the flog, but Jeez have they provided some larfs over the years. rofl

True! mrgreen  Remember this gem from the 'Tech Wizard'? Twisted Evil

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/cupcake-recipes.47269/

*Note* The original opening post before it was edited actually read..."This week is Cupcake Week and as you will well know, cupcakes tend to be one of those treats that we all think we have to totally cut out because of the high sugar and carbohydrate levels.

Well, that's simply not the case. Feel free to share any cupcake recipes you have in this thread"
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Nov 16 2015, 17:31

My Mole at the flog just leaked this to me. Part of the next mail shot evidently.

A Memo to the forum members from AP The Great

OK you numbskulls and halfwits, listen up, I don’t intend repeating myself. Some of you muppets are under the deluded impression this joint is a forum, get it into your thick heads, it’s not. We are part of sitefinders UK an exploitation outfit. We exploit diabetics, the lonely with our dating mob and the poor and financially disadvantaged with our pay day loans outfit. Get it into your thick heads, I don’t give a f**k for diabetics, good grief I am not a diabetic, so why should I give a monkeys, it’s an earner to me, so you ba****ds can go and piss up a rope. If you don’t like the way we run the forum, f**k off.

Some of you members have been joining that forum posting threads and comments on that cesspit of a forum started by that retard Eddie Mitchell and his vile, festering and obnoxious mates. The next time someone does this, I will personally nail their nuts to the mast of a sinking ship and blow torch their arse, kepeech! Jesus christ I have enough to do placing ads for junk on the forum and flogging crap from our shop, let alone ballsing around dealing with you plebs, give me a break or your arse won’t touch the ground. It has not gone unnoticed those that joined the cesspit and then walked and slithered back over here, I have my eye on you turncoats make no mistake.

While we are talking about sales, it has come to my attention you ungrateful wretches are spending next to nothing with us. Do you realise how much my lease payments are on an S Class 500 Merc? No I thought not. We knock our tripes out coming up with new ways to extract money from you plebs and what thanks do we get? Zilch, all we get is whining and sarky comments from the daytime tele watchers and layabouts.

Listen up and listen good! The next time someone tries to start an intelligent and serious debate regarding diabetes, you’re history, apart from the clan pushing dangerous information and heroic amounts of carb consumption and ever more drug dependency. The big money is in big pharma and low carbers have cost us a fortune in advertising revenue over the years.

BTW Anyone seen Phoenix lately? There was a time she was on here 24/7 posting crap links and winding up the low carbers, and what ever happened to Hissing Sid? Nobblyhead can you make your toadying up to management a bit less obvious, or I’ll be sending you some kneeling pads lad. SunnyExpat you’re doing a great job but can we have a bit more effort. Cherub, put the kettle on pet, and can you look a bit less miserable, Jeez your boat race sends funerals up a dark alley.

Peace
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Nov 16 2015, 17:38

PMSL!! rofl
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Nov 17 2015, 12:58

Thread locked reason for thread locked "Not open for further replies"

Which is code for we made a complete and utter Mons of our latest confidential information extraction from the members mission, (to be sold on) and the members saw right through it, so I deleted all the members posts and comments.

There was a time when the flog was a little more subtle in it's manipulation and underhandedness regarding the members, if the subterfuge failed, they just point blanked lied. These days the existing mods haven't got the brains of a gnat and boy doesn't it show. Even Bonkers realises the game is up and has done a Capt. Oates.

Chalmondley ssmugg ggitt LC%2Bprogram%2Blocked
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Tue Nov 17 2015, 13:59

Notice how the DCUK standard mod notice is written..."Thread was lock by..." The word they need is LOCKED ffs!! Looks like that notice was written by Jona! jimlad
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Nov 17 2015, 15:57

I see the flog admin is working overtime on a damage limitation exercise.

Link to the panic here http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/low-carb-education-program.87735/page-3

Meanwhile

SunnyExpat says "Seems good to me. No issue with any part of the log in, and on par to any on line program.Not at all bad for a freeby.

Why would a mods sockpuppet have a problem with the latest money earning stunt or logging in?

My take on it here http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/dcuk-forum-of-flog-goes-low-carb-but-as.html
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Tue Nov 17 2015, 19:59

"I used to have a grandmother but I sold her. How do you think I afforded these teeth?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 18:06