THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Sugar Free September and JERK !

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Sugar Free September and JERK ! Empty Sugar Free September and JERK !

Post by Jan1 Thu Aug 27 2015, 10:46

There is quite a buzz around at the moment about Sugar Free September ... Jimmy Moore has featured an interview with Karen Thomson and Emily Macguire recently and friend Libby at Ditch The Carbs has written about it.

I've copied part of her post but, if you are interested in what she has to say, do go across and read more, see link below.

"SUGAR FREE SEPTEMBER

Welcome to a fabulous month ahead with Sugar Free September. Join us in the month long challenge to –

give up sugar
    reset your taste buds and sweet tooth
    learn not to give in to your sweet cravings
    learn how to cook healthier treats
    gain more energy
    You will feel incredible at the end of the month and this may be the beginning of your path to be sugar free for life. The challenge is all about trying to get rid of your sweet cravings, reset your sweet tooth, find healthier ways to eat, awareness about what is really in our food and it’s about giving you informed choices. It’s about seeing how our food is made and doing something about it. I will post on Facebook daily recipes, articles, news and videos to keep you motivated. Please feel free to ask questions on our Facebook page where everyone can share their own knowledge, tips and tricks. So let’s get to work.

WHAT IS SUGAR FREE SEPTEMBER?

Sugar Free September has been around for a while, like Dry July and Junk Free June. It has become a global challenge which people are taking to in droves. People are looking for ways to eat healthier, ditch the sugar and eat real food. This is a wonderful way to work together, and really get that dreaded sugar out of our diets. Having a buddy will help you get you through those tough first few days and support you if you think you might be falling off the sugar free wagon. Our aim is to eliminate all added and unecessary sugars from our diets.

HOW DO WE GET INVOLVED? "

Read more here

http://www.ditchthecarbs.com/2015/08/24/sugar-free-september/

JERK - Just Eat Real Food sunny

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Sugar Free September and JERK ! Empty Re: Sugar Free September and JERK !

Post by chris c Thu Aug 27 2015, 19:59

So do I have to start eating sugar so I can give it up???

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 16:38