THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Anybody here testing ketosis via the Ketonix breathyliser

Pasha

Male Posts : 68

Anybody here testing ketosis via the Ketonix breathyliser Empty Anybody here testing ketosis via the Ketonix breathyliser

Post by Pasha Fri Aug 07 2015, 18:18

I have recently purchased the 2015 model and have been testing quite a lot. Curious to know. if anybody else is doing the same
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Anybody here testing ketosis via the Ketonix breathyliser Empty Re: Anybody here testing ketosis via the Ketonix breathyliser

Post by zand Fri Aug 07 2015, 18:22

No, I've only ever used ketostix. Is the ketonix good? Is it easy to use and understand?
    Pasha

Male Posts : 68

Anybody here testing ketosis via the Ketonix breathyliser Empty Re: Anybody here testing ketosis via the Ketonix breathyliser

Post by Pasha Sat Aug 08 2015, 06:20

zand wrote:No, I've only ever used ketostix.  Is the ketonix good?  Is it easy to use and understand?

The Ketonix is easy to use and understand, PROVIDED that you accept and understand that you are measuring acetone. Not aceto-acetate as in urine or  betahydroxybutyrate as in blood.

I have had mine for a little over a month and from the results can notice peaks and valleys in the results depending on the times before and after meals.

It can be used to test changes in diet ie ketogenic ratios, or just for periodic checks to show that you are maintaining your state of ketosis.

The Ketonix is a one time investment [ until the next model ]

In any event its best to check out on the internet re this product and learn what other people think about it. I will gladly share the data and information I have gathered so far.

Hope this helps if only a bit.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Sat Aug 08 2015, 08:06

Thanks @Pasha that was very helpful. Smile I'll check it out when I have time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 13:16