THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

DCUK Goes into full damage limitation mode.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

DCUK Goes into full damage limitation mode. Empty DCUK Goes into full damage limitation mode.

Post by Eddie Thu Aug 06 2015, 16:43

"We have nothing to hide and are completely transparent."

A quote from the DCUK forum admin. If the Admin truly believes that, then he/she never reads the forum and knows nothing about the place. The forum has been the very epitome of dishonesty, under-handiness and duplicity for a very long time. He/she waxes lyrical about what the forum has achieved, achieved by whom? the management?  NO the members have done 99% of the work. It is the members who have helped so many people including me. The reality is that hundreds if not thousands, have been banned, thread locked, deleted, had posts edited, and let's not forget about the constant threats handed out by corrupt and totally inept mods. Some of the most knowledgeable and hard working DCUK forum members have formed their own secret locked forum, why? because they have no faith whatsoever in the DCUK forum as far as freedom of speech goes, and wanted a way of staying in contact with friends, should they get banned.

"We have nothing to hide and are completely transparent" I could be posting for days with links to the skulduggery that has taken place over the years complete with screen shots,  but hey, even I am beginning to see the futility. The people that own and run the site do not know what goes on at the forum, or they don't care, either way it's a complete travesty the way the place is run. It is a very well known fact, the slightest criticism of a mod or the management is usually met with banning, deletion or threats. Not my idea of nothing to hide or transparency. We know the DCUK mods and management read our blog and this forum, they could have come here and offered their side of the story. The problem for them is we operate on a level playing field, the very last thing they allow at the forum.

All this being said, nothing will change. The same wreckers have been wrecking for years, many have been made mods. So many great and highly knowledgeable posters banned or walked, including diabetes experts, such as Dr. Jay Wortman and Dr. Katharine Morrison. Some may remember when Dr. Unwin joined and was immediately labelled a troll, by another long term wrecker and numbskull, a numbskull that has caused more thread locks and low carbers being banned than I care to remember.

Some have said I spend far too much time criticising the DCUK forum and that I am obsessed, that may be true. Why? you may be thinking. Because millions of diabetics around the world have been lied to and misinformed, and this has lead to an early grave for millions.  In nigh on seven years almost all the success at the DCUK forum has come by way of low carb, that is an unequivocal fact. Low carb members who have put in hundreds and thousands of posts, and countless hours have been discarded like yesterdays garbage, by idiotic and power crazed mods, this I will never accept. When they stop telling lies, I will stop telling the truth about them. They have the ball and the ball is in their court, I live in hope lessons have been learned, and the place will become a shining beacon for all that is good.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

DCUK Goes into full damage limitation mode. Empty Re: DCUK Goes into full damage limitation mode.

Post by graham64 Thu Aug 06 2015, 23:54

It did not escape my attention that this comment on the thread "From the engine room ..." showed a hypocritical comment from our friend Sid

Sid Bonkers wrote:
     Quite honestly the few people that are moaning here quite obviously do not like this forum its mods, admin or owners as can be seen by their posts on another forum, so if you hate this forum so much why do you continue to post here?

Let's not forget that he along with noblehead was a member of cugilas forum and even had a link in his signature at DCUK to the forum, and as for not liking the mods of course he'd say that for he's the protected one who else could get away with calling a newbie member (Southport GP) a troll, to be fair he did apologise,  it did take three months though banghead

Anybody remember this post from smidge

DCUK Goes into full damage limitation mode. Smidge%2B2

Or this one: 

DCUK Goes into full damage limitation mode. Smidge
    Pasha

Male Posts : 68

DCUK Goes into full damage limitation mode. Empty Re: DCUK Goes into full damage limitation mode.

Post by Pasha Fri Aug 07 2015, 04:23

graham64 wrote:It did not escape my attention that this comment on the thread "From the engine room ..." showed a hypocritical comment from our friend Sid

Sid Bonkers wrote:
     Quite honestly the few people that are moaning here quite obviously do not like this forum its mods, admin or owners as can be seen by their posts on another forum, so if you hate this forum so much why do you continue to post here?

Let's not forget that he along with noblehead was a member of cugilas forum and even had a link in his signature at DCUK to the forum, and as for not liking the mods of course he'd say that for he's the protected one who else could get away with calling a newbie member (Southport GP) a troll, to be fair he did apologise,  it did take three months though banghead

Anybody remember this post from smidge

DCUK Goes into full damage limitation mode. Smidge%2B2

Or this one: 

DCUK Goes into full damage limitation mode. Smidge

Now things are beginning to clear up more and more. Not long ago on that other forum I made a remark that one member almost went 'bonkers" in his reply on a certain thread dealing with LCHF diets.

Yes I was referring to Sid Bonkers ,but not by name. The post was edited and the offending words were replaced by "lost his cool". I immediately thought or

realised that this guy had what we call "protexia", or as the crooks say "protection". If it wasnt so sad, it would be funny.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Aug 07 2015, 11:05

Pasha here is a bit of back ground for you and anyone else who may be interested. From 2011

Pasha

Male Posts : 68

Post by Pasha Fri Aug 07 2015, 12:45

Eddie wrote:Pasha here is a bit of back ground for you and anyone else who may be interested. From 2011

Wow that was mind boggling for me , thanks a million . So much dishonesty around and at the expense of peoples health. You couldnt make it up its so out

landish.  Now I recall the advice of "deep throat" from the Watergate affair in the USA  [ during Nixons term of office ] FOLLOW THE MONEY !!!

It would be very delicious to "follow the money from the big Pharma companies".

Again ,many thanks for the very informative post.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Fri Aug 07 2015, 18:45

Jeez! I got this member all wrong!! Narrow minded for questioning the admin????

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/from-the-engine-room.81633/page-2#post-915934
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Fri Aug 07 2015, 19:10

Narrow minded for questioning the admin????

That'll be me then. Rolling Eyes

Now when have I ever questioned anyone, huh? rofl
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Aug 07 2015, 19:31

Questioning the admin, calling out the mods. you people are only lightweights. rofl

Pasha said in another post follow the money I have. This has lead to two mild threats of legal action, two very serious legal actions, and two contacts from the Police. No I am not a conspiracy theorist, other members of this forum have seen the evidence and legal paperwork. By some very strange coincidence the last contact from the Police was from a Policeman based in a Coventry Police station, the home town of DCUK. I am lucky in having two Lawyers in my family, and we relish the chance to take our argument to a higher level, funny thing is, when we say bring it on, it all goes away.

As I and Pasha say, follow the money.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Aug 07 2015, 19:50

Even after the grief at the flog over the last couple of days the skulduggery continues. This thread, started last night, was followed up by around four other members I am told. Deleted swiftly. Of course CarbsRock aka SarahQ ex fired in disgrace mod, is one of the protected ones. But never forget the admin said recently "We have nothing to hide and are completely transparent." As always thank you to my loyal friend at the flog for the info and screen shot.

DCUK Goes into full damage limitation mode. Can%2527t%2Bpost%2Bon%2Bthread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 20:12