THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Tories totally deluded or lying bastards?

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Tories totally deluded or lying bastards?  Empty Tories totally deluded or lying bastards?

Post by Eddie Thu Jul 09 2015, 13:40

Anyone who watched that slime ball Ian Duncan Smith shaking his fists in Parliament yesterday will never forget, as the mentally challenged Osborne rolled out his budget yesterday. I couldn't make out whether he was having an orgasm or a heart attack. One thing was a certainty, the whole speech was complete bollocks. Today we have the proof.

From the politically independent Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS). My bold.

Thirteen million UK families will lose average of £260 a year due to Budget's freeze on working-age benefits, says the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS).

The think tank said as many as three million families in the UK are likely to lose an average of £1,000.

Even taking into account higher wages, people receiving tax credits would be "significantly worse off," said Paul Johnson, director of the IFS.

The chancellor said most workers would be better off under Budget changes.

George Osborne said anyone working full-time on the National Minimum Wage - taking into account taxation changes - would be better off.

Speaking to the BBC, he said the changes amounted to a new contract with the country, which offered fewer benefits, but higher salaries.

"This is a fair deal - because you've got to have a welfare system that's fair to the people who pay for it, as well as the people who need it," he told the BBC.

Link to info here http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-33463864

So there you have it. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, 100% Tory fantasy " We are the party for the workers" Just watch how the £1500,000,000 plus sovereign debt increases month after month. Watch how student debt goes ever higher, watch how the very poorest and disabled suffer even more. Watch how these goons lie every time they open the mouths.

Have a nice day folks rofl

PS. Don't tell Andy affraid
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Tories totally deluded or lying bastards?  Empty Re: Tories totally deluded or lying bastards?

Post by graham64 Thu Jul 09 2015, 22:13

Further details of the budget are now coming out, insurance tax hiked is one.

Budget 2015: Insurance premium tax hike set to hit businesses and consumers

One of the less anticipated moves in today’s Budget was the Chancellor’s raid on insurance premium tax, which will be raised this November from 6pc to 9.5pc.
    The new rate will hit policies ranging from contents insurance to motor insurance, and is expected to generate up to £1.75bn a year for the Treasury’s coffers. Travel insurance is already taxed at a higher 20pc rate.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/insurance/11727118/Budget-2015-Insurance-premium-tax-hike-set-to-hit-businesses-and-consumers.html

zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Tories totally deluded or lying bastards?  Empty Re: Tories totally deluded or lying bastards?

Post by zand Fri Jul 10 2015, 10:48

graham64 wrote:Further details of the budget are now coming out, insurance tax hiked is one.

One of the less anticipated moves in today’s Budget was the Chancellor’s raid on insurance premium tax, which will be raised this November from 6pc to 9.5pc.
    The new rate will hit policies ranging from contents insurance to motor insurance, and is expected to generate up to £1.75bn a year for the Treasury’s coffers. Travel insurance is already taxed at a higher 20pc rate.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/insurance/11727118/Budget-2015-Insurance-premium-tax-hike-set-to-hit-businesses-and-consumers.html

Well this will affect the rich more than the poor.  If you don't have anything there's nothing to insure.  

(I've just been told off for bickering elsewhere, so I'll do it here instead)

run
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Jul 10 2015, 17:32

zand wrote:
    graham64 wrote:Further details of the budget are now coming out, insurance tax hiked is one.

Well this will affect the rich more than the poor.  If you don't have anything there's nothing to insure.  

run

We are not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but our annual insurance bills go well into four figures.
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Fri Jul 10 2015, 22:11

zand wrote:

You should know better you naughty girl facepalm You must know by now it's in the forum rules that Sid as a protected species must not be challenged due to his anger management issues.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Jul 10 2015, 22:20

graham64 wrote:
    zand wrote:

You should know better you naughty girl facepalm You must know by now it's in the forum rules that Sid as a protected species must not be challenged due to his anger management issues.

"Naughty girl" this is far from politically correct. Zand is a mature woman and you Sir are out of order. ban
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Fri Jul 10 2015, 22:54

Eddie wrote:
    graham64 wrote:
    zand wrote:

"Naughty girl" this is far from politically correct. Zand is a mature woman and you Sir are out of order. ban

And you Sir are acting just like a DCUK forum mod Twisted Evil
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sat Jul 11 2015, 08:19

graham64 wrote:
    Eddie wrote:
    graham64 wrote:
    zand wrote:

And you Sir are acting just like a DCUK forum mod Twisted Evil

Laughing Hi guys. Hmmm "naughty girl" v "mature woman" Am I allowed to say which description I prefer? Wink
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sat Jul 11 2015, 16:16

I don't believe insurance should be taxed at all. People take out insurance either because there is a legal requirement as in car insurance or because it's the prudent thing to do eg home insurance. In both of these cases people are behaving responsibly and taking care of their own affairs. Why punish those who do the right thing? Insurance is not a luxury it's often a necessity.

I'd like to explain my flippant remark yesterday about it not affecting the really poor because they have nothing to insure. I remembered something my mother told me when I was talking to her about insurance when I was a teenager. She said "When we got married we didn't have any insurance for a few years because we had nothing to insure. The farm was rented, we had very little in the way of possessions and they were all second-hand anyway so not worth insuring. The first insurance we had was when we sold the horse and got a tractor and later a car" Ah, the good old days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 00:11