THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

It's Dietitians Week.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

It's Dietitians Week. Empty It's Dietitians Week.

Post by Eddie Mon Jun 08 2015, 15:02

It's Dietitians Week and they are wheeling out the big gun, The Eat Badly Plate. Will they ever learn?

Another day another dollar for the BDA. "Trust A Dietitian" they plead. I do trust some dietitians, unfortunately not many in the UK. If the BDA spent as much time helping people with the correct diet for diabetics and the overweight, as they do promoting their members interests, and the lamentable Eatwell plate, they might make a difference in the obesity and type two diabetes epidemics, in which they have failed totally. Eddie

It's Dietitians Week. CG9s7iXWQAAssYl

It's Dietitians Week. Oh%2Bdear%2Bthe%2Beat%2Bbadly%2Bplate
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

It's Dietitians Week. Empty Re: It's Dietitians Week.

Post by zand Mon Jun 08 2015, 15:31

lol Trust a dietician? It used to be "trust me I'm a doctor". I don't trust either of them when it comes to nutrition. Mad

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 22:40