THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

News From Diet Doctor Andreas Eenfeldt and The 2015 Low Carb Cruise

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

News From Diet Doctor  Andreas Eenfeldt and The 2015 Low Carb Cruise Empty News From Diet Doctor Andreas Eenfeldt and The 2015 Low Carb Cruise

Post by Jan1 Tue Jun 02 2015, 11:20

Many we know of have been on the Low Carb Cruise ... having fun with like minded people and learning more about the LCHF lifestyle.

Here is Diet Doctors latest report:

What’s it like to spend a week in the Caribbean with 200 other low-carb enthusiasts?

The 2015 low-carb cruise is over. Me and ten other participants from Team Diet Doctor (as earlier reported) was on the ship, and believe me we’ve kept busy. Personally my tan is barely noticable after this week – some would say non-existant – there was so much else great to do.

We’ve done video interviews with 11 people (real experts as well as people with astounding success stories). We’ve recorded all 17 lectures. We’ve done some great work on our company’s culture and strategy and have gotten to know a lot of fantastic people.

All the videos will be online as soon as they are edited.

I’ve not even had time to do a single blog post on the cruise – apologies – but there will be several reports coming up. To start with you can check out this brief video report (above) that Simon Victor has done.

All the best Jan

flower
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

News From Diet Doctor  Andreas Eenfeldt and The 2015 Low Carb Cruise Empty Re: News From Diet Doctor Andreas Eenfeldt and The 2015 Low Carb Cruise

Post by Jan1 Fri Jun 12 2015, 17:19

Latest from Dr Andreas Eenfeldt (Diet Doctor) on the 2015 low carb cruise, and yes I thought the kids were great too !

Interviews with Experts and Kids(!) from the Low-Carb Cruise

What did the participating experts – and their kids – think about the recent Low-Carb Cruise in the Caribbean? Watch the short video above to find out!

Well what did you think of the video?

All the best Jan

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 12:56