THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Eat Fat Stay Fit ?

mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Eat Fat Stay Fit ? Empty Eat Fat Stay Fit ?

Post by mo1905 Thu May 07 2015, 18:16

ITV tonight at 7:30. Programme looks at saturated fats and whether or not current thinking may be wrong. Looks interesting. Link here:

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-05-07/tonight-eat-fat-stay-fit/
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Eat Fat Stay Fit ? Empty Re: Eat Fat Stay Fit ?

Post by Jan1 Thu May 07 2015, 20:26

Watched this with interest ... great to see Zoe Harcombe.

For a half hour programme I thought it was very good and it re-affirmed what many of us low carbers know.

What a difference just a week made on a higher fat and lower carb food plan.

For me, a non diabetic, I have lived this life for seven years now it is just so natural - and yes eat whole real foods stay away from processed.

Butter is good ... so too is steak, avocado, nuts and olive oil to name a few

One other thing,  wasn't that runner impressive - puts my walking to shame LOL !

All the best Jan

flower
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Thu May 07 2015, 20:44

Great show and put a positive light on healthy fats. Some great results in 7 days, both in weight and cholesterol levels.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 16:15