THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Check out the latest stunt from DUK

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Check out the latest stunt from DUK Empty Check out the latest stunt from DUK

Post by Eddie Fri Apr 17 2015, 14:53

Lego men in DUK colours is the latest stunt from DUK.

Diabetes UK ‏@DiabetesUK  18 mins18 minutes ago
    We can confirm that EVERYTHING IS AWESOME, as now you can buy Diabetes UK #Lego http://minifigs.me/  @MinifigsMe
    Embedded image permalink
    RETWEETS
    FAVOURITES
    dave plowrightAmy lee blackMark FoxSam StoreDarren CollinsAnna GloynGavin WilliamsCaroline Savage
    3:28 pm - 17 Apr 2015 · Details
    Hide photo
    Reply Retweet Favourite
    More
    Eddie Mitchell ‏@lowcarbdiabetic  16 secs17 seconds ago
    @DiabetesUK @MinifigsMe Are you still promoting a diet of slow death to diabetics? Drop the big pharma paymasters!

Check out their tweet here http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/twitter-i-love-place.html

DUK to market diabetic doll.

At a press conference today at the Hilton Hotel DUK sales and marketing guru Sli Spiv was on top form when he announced that DUK were going into the child’s toy business. “This is our first product” gushed Sli “the diabetic doll. We feel this product will increase diabetes awareness and is timed to dovetail into our massive promotion with Tesco” The doll comes with dark glasses and a white stick. Minus a left leg and the right foot resembling four pound of condemned corn beef, the doll is highly authentic. “Kids will love this doll and next month we will launching a great range of accessories including a kidney dialysis machine, insulin pump and wheelchair” When a member of the audience questioned the DUK dietary advice, and stated it was the reason so many diabetics end up looking like the doll, he was swiftly removed from the conference room by two heavies.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Check out the latest stunt from DUK Empty Re: Check out the latest stunt from DUK

Post by Paul1976 Fri Apr 17 2015, 15:15

Check out the latest stunt from DUK Main-328

"Please stop all this nastiness about DUK,I'm a big supporter and follow their dietary advice to the latter and as you can see-It's never done me any harm!!"

woot
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Check out the latest stunt from DUK Empty Re: Check out the latest stunt from DUK

Post by mo1905 Fri Apr 17 2015, 15:42

Diabetic lego figures lol ! I've seen it all now ! Mind you, with those big round holes in their feet, it makes it easier to sit on the fence !
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Fri Apr 17 2015, 15:46

Maybe this will be their next offering ?Check out the latest stunt from DUK Images13
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Apr 17 2015, 16:08

Looks like I have rattled someone's cage again. I have had more than one run in with the mob below, including 30 page legal documents and threats of the High Court. Someone who for legal reasons must remain nameless, used them to take me on, they ended up with a very large bill.  What larks as Dillinger would say. I have had so many threats over the years, but they always back down when I say bring it on. I wonder why no one wants to discuss low carb and the correct diet for a diabetic in an open court.

Eddie Mitchell,
    You have a new follower on Twitter.

Cohen Cramer Sols
    @CohenCramerSols
    Cohen Cramer Solicitors offer across the board legal services to the individual and the small to medium business. Call 0113 224 0597.
    Leeds · http://www.cohencramer.co.uk
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Fri Apr 17 2015, 16:23

Check out Eddie's calm reaction to his latest threat of legal action below bitenails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyUMytNKa0c&t=1m39s
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Apr 17 2015, 16:29

I just tweeted them.

Eddie Mitchell ‏@lowcarbdiabetic 3 mins3 minutes ago
    @CohenCramerSols Any time I can help you out re. a healthy diet please do not hesitate to contact me at the usual email address.

Maybe, just maybe, they have a diabetic in the company looking for some sound advice. Smile

mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Fri Apr 17 2015, 17:55

I reckon they just want some Kosher advice :-)
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Fri Apr 17 2015, 19:51

Just came in on the blog.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post " Twitter I love the place !":

I am somewhat mystified by this. By all means bring diabetes into the public eye, but do we really need lego toys?

Education for children, and their parents, to eat a healthier diet, less sugars, less processed foods is what is needed not toys.

A cheap stunt, similar to sweets at the check out for children to say mummy please buy me a lego toy.

Money should be better spent. Lego and Diabetes UK you appear to be using the young, is this the right thing to do?.

LB

http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/twitter-i-love-place.html

Spotonski I reckon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 16:53