THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
Jan1
Paul1976
6 posters

Well that lasted all of 5 minutes...

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Well that lasted all of 5 minutes... Empty Well that lasted all of 5 minutes...

Post by Paul1976 Sun Aug 24 2014, 13:21

Hamiltons chances of a podium at the Belgian grand prix that is...Bloody Rosberg!!! Evil or Very Mad 
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Well that lasted all of 5 minutes... Empty Re: Well that lasted all of 5 minutes...

Post by Jan1 Sun Aug 24 2014, 13:36

paul1976 wrote:Hamiltons chances of a podium at the Belgian grand prix that is...Bloody Rosberg!!! Evil or Very Mad 

Couldn't agree more, in fact Eddie was amazed at my language  Evil or Very Mad For someone whose worst word is "poo"  lol! I overdid it slightly !!!!!!!!!

However - Hamilton is a fighter and we haven't reached the half way point yet ......come on Lewis.

All the best Jan
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Well that lasted all of 5 minutes... Empty Re: Well that lasted all of 5 minutes...

Post by Paul1976 Sun Aug 24 2014, 13:41

Myself and my wife had a few 'Choice' words too!! Luckily the kids were in the garden at the time!!

But yep! He's out there and fighting still so it ain't over 'til it's over!! C'mon Hammie!!! Very Happy 
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sun Aug 24 2014, 14:39

I have heard Mercedes have hired a sniper to take Hamilton out if he is leading the championship at the last race of the season. Let's face it they have pulled every stroke in the book to see a German winning. Time for Hamilton to start looking for another team methinks. Rosberg proved today he is not in the same league as Hamilton, no way would Hamilton have settled for second place, with the advantage that car has. Again we see Vettel is not in the same class as Ricicardo who thoroughly deserved to win today.

Kind regards Eddie
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sun Aug 24 2014, 14:58

Yeah mate,Lewis has been stitched up like a kipper big time! It's as bent as a banana and Rosbergs negative reception by the fans at the end of the race sums it up for me too! "BOOOO!!! This stinks!!"
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sun Aug 24 2014, 15:10

Some great drivers out there today, but none will ever come close to this guy. The very best at his best. When he was killed it was like losing a member of my family almost. Remember he gave most of his hard earned money to poor and disadvantaged children.

mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Mon Aug 25 2014, 12:00

Wow ! I actually felt a little anxious just watching that. Senna was, and still is, idolised in Brazil. Much of his fortune was given away and his charity still raises millions for kids !

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose."
    Ayrton Senna

Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Wed Sep 03 2014, 22:06

........fast forward to 3rd September!

Just seen this weekends grand prix advertised and glad to say BBC are televising it.

Downside is Eddie will once again be glued to the settee watching the race. Let's hope it's a proper race, with some great driving. Will you be watching ?

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sat Jul 04 2015, 13:19

August last year we were not too happy with how things were going for Lewis Hamilton.

Come forward to July 2015 and wouldn't it be great to see Lewis win the British Grand Prix ?

Currently have one eye on the TV watching qualifying and the other on my keyboard - who says I can't multi-task LOL !

All the best Jan

sunny   flower   sunny
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Jul 05 2015, 20:56

Well that lasted all of 5 minutes... Lewis-hamilton-british-grand-prix-formula-one_3321952

Well Done Lewis

"Lewis Hamilton praised his own pit-stop calls as he completed a hat-trick of home victories by winning an entertaining British Grand Prix."

Read more here

http://sportinglife.aol.co.uk/formula-1/news/article/22893/9904205/lewis-hamilton-wins-british-grand-prix-ahead-of-nico-rosberg-at-silverstone

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Sep 06 2015, 18:38

>>..>>..>>

Forward to 6th September ... and just watched the highlights of the Italian Grand Prix, great race. Once again it was a great drive from Hamilton - and didn't Kimi do well considering the start?

All the best Jan
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sun Sep 06 2015, 18:41

Jan1 wrote:>>..>>..>>

Forward to 6th September ... and just watched the highlights of the Italian Grand Prix, great race. Once again it was a great drive from Hamilton - and didn't Kimi do well considering the start?

All the best Jan

Agreed! Smile Although it was looking a bit hairy for a while when they were trying to disqualify Hammie due to the minisculey underinflated tyre! bitenails
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Sep 06 2015, 19:00

Paul1976 wrote:
    Jan1 wrote:>>..>>..>>

All the best Jan

Agreed! Smile Although it was looking a bit hairy for a while when they were trying to disqualify Hammie due to the minisculey underinflated tyre! bitenails

Yes, I think the 'champers' was put on hold whilst the investigations etc were under way.

Lewis seems to be in a very happy place at the moment  Smile and can't say I blame him  Exclamation

All the best Jan
    Baruney
    Baruney

Male Posts : 167

Post by Baruney Sun Sep 06 2015, 20:16

Flicking through the recent post I saw the title well that lasted about 5 minutes so I dived in as I've been banned from most 'adult' sites. Imagine my
    disappointment to find out you were talking about golf!
    skinnydipper
    skinnydipper

Female Posts : 11

Post by skinnydipper Sun Sep 06 2015, 20:30

@baruney. Yes, you have made me laugh again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01 2024, 23:09