THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

F1 is it on the way out?

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

F1 is it on the way out? Empty F1 is it on the way out?

Post by Eddie Thu Mar 26 2015, 15:28

After one race the outcome is already over. Short of WW3 Mercedes have already won the constructors championship and Lewis will be world champion, probably. Red Bull aren't going to get a look in, and are moaning like a bunch of whimps ha ha. Ferrari or Williams have an outside chance of picking up a race win or two, if they get lucky.

The cars sound like a knackered lawn mower, and checking race track lap records, records were set on some of the fastest tracks around ten years ago. In short, F1 has not been a sport for years, if the next races are like the Australian GP reading Duggie the divers blog will be more interesting.

Just for a larf check out the ticket prices for this years British GP at the link below, no wonder that geriatric dwarf Ecclestone  is a billionaire. I asked Bernie for a comment before posting this, he replied swiftly.

F1 is it on the way out? Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-X2qxatvwTaI%2FVRQk2E0jowI%2FAAAAAAAAJGA%2FRMv5I4NlinU%2Fs1600%2FBernie-Ecclestone-Might-Face-10-Years-In-Jail-05

What larks as Dillinger would say.

Link to the rip off here http://tickets.formula1.com/en/3226-silverstone/
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

F1 is it on the way out? Empty Re: F1 is it on the way out?

Post by mo1905 Thu Mar 26 2015, 19:36

The trouble with Formula 1 for me is exactly that, the predictability. I think to gauge a true opinion of the best drivers, they need to drive the same cars. It'll never happen, so I don't watch it.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Thu Mar 26 2015, 20:42

Jeez Mo, we agree on something tonight, not that I disagreed last night. I have said for years get 22 identical cars. On the first day of practise the drivers pick a ticket out of the hat and that is their car for the weekend. These cars would cost a fraction of the present day cars and would stop the teams that can throw hundreds of millions of pounds per year at their team. The Mercedes F1 team has 1000 employees. Other teams with a tiny fraction of the budget turn up and can only ever lose, that ain't sport for sure.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Fri Mar 27 2015, 09:27

Wouldn't life be boring if everyone agreed on everything :-)
    Our main goals remain the same, our passion to help others remains the same. That's what's important. Everything in-between is just relish !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 10:48