THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Chanting 'carb the f*** up', more than 100 fans of 'Banana Girl' blogger flock to court!

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Chanting 'carb the f*** up', more than 100 fans of 'Banana Girl' blogger flock to court! Empty Chanting 'carb the f*** up', more than 100 fans of 'Banana Girl' blogger flock to court!

Post by Eddie Mon Mar 23 2015, 22:08

Looks like handbags at dawn in the South Australian Supreme Court. A nutter some may know of called Durian Rider has been hauled into court by another celebrity diet flogger. Durian Riders girlfriend known as banana girl (behave boys) it's because her diet consists of wait for it, 30 bananas a day. Jeez and some say us low carbers are freaky eaters.

I reckon this case is going to give us a lot of laughs.

Link to the Daily Mail story here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3007197/Chanting-carb-f-100-fans-lifestyle-blogger-famous-eating-51-bananas-day-crowd-outside-court-support-legal-showdown-Bikini-Girl-trainer-goes-ahead.html
    Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

Chanting 'carb the f*** up', more than 100 fans of 'Banana Girl' blogger flock to court! Empty Re: Chanting 'carb the f*** up', more than 100 fans of 'Banana Girl' blogger flock to court!

Post by Indy51 Mon Mar 23 2015, 22:18

So funny - two preening internet "celebrities" fighting it out, taking selfies all the while. Handbags at dawn indeed. Makes me embarrassed to be an Aussie Embarassed
    Eddie
    Eddie

Chanting 'carb the f*** up', more than 100 fans of 'Banana Girl' blogger flock to court! Empty Re: Chanting 'carb the f*** up', more than 100 fans of 'Banana Girl' blogger flock to court!

Post by Eddie Mon Mar 23 2015, 22:25

I watched one of his U tube rants and facebook have wiped his account. He reckons that will cost him up to  200,000 Australian dollars a year, more dosh in this lark than I thought, if true.
    Indy51
    Indy51

Post by Indy51 Mon Mar 23 2015, 22:29

Loose Cannon wrote:I watched one his U tube rants and facebook have wiped his account. He reckons that will cost him up to  200,000 Australian dollars a year, more dosh in this lark than I thought, if true.
    Oh brilliant - I really hope that's true, he might have to work for a living instead of carrying on like a rabid monkey all over Youtube. The guy is a great example of what a lack of essential fatty acids does to the brain scratch
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Mar 23 2015, 22:31

Indy51 wrote:
    Loose Cannon wrote:I watched one his U tube rants and facebook have wiped his account. He reckons that will cost him up to  200,000 Australian dollars a year, more dosh in this lark than I thought, if true.
    Oh brilliant - I really hope that's true, he might have to work for a living instead of carrying on like a rabid monkey all over Youtube. The guy is a great example of what a lack of essential fatty acids does to the brain scratch

I just asked Jan to go on a 30 banana a diet, big mistake. lol!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Mar 23 2015, 22:36

Indy51 wrote:

I was wrong it was his main utube channel as said by him here. Lots of bad language as usual.

Indy51
    Indy51

Post by Indy51 Tue Mar 24 2015, 01:08

Sorry, but I won't watch it - no way am I gonna give that guy any kind of internet "points", "views", whatever the feck they are. His ego is already way too inflated.

[I have the same policy when it comes to the Carbsane/FTA blogs - won't give them any kind of traffic.]
    horfilmania
    horfilmania

Female Posts : 68

Post by horfilmania Tue Mar 24 2015, 17:09

Indy51 wrote:Sorry, but I won't watch it - no way am I gonna give that guy any kind of internet "points", "views", whatever the feck they are. His ego is already way too inflated.

[I have the same policy when it comes to the Carbsane/FTA blogs - won't give them any kind of traffic.]
    I don't frequent those blogs as well and a few others that I used to like Fat Head and Colpo now. Durianrider will never change because he's losing his mind among other things and a lost cause. It's only a matter of time.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Tue Mar 24 2015, 17:15

On the subject of Carbsane...Anyone heard from Charles Grashow these days? I miss his posts at Eddie's blog...NOT! jimlad
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Mar 24 2015, 19:25

horfilmania wrote:
    Indy51 wrote:Sorry, but I won't watch it - no way am I gonna give that guy any kind of internet "points", "views", whatever the feck they are. His ego is already way too inflated.

I don't frequent those blogs as well and a few others that I used to like Fat Head and Colpo now. Durianrider will never change because he's losing his mind among other things and a lost cause. It's only a matter of time.

Agree 100% Durianrider is a nut case, talking at a 100 miles per hour and more wound up than an elastic band in a kids toy plane. If that's a healthy way to live, I'm a monkey.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 12:46