THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

How it could be.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

How it could be. Empty How it could be.

Post by Eddie Sun Mar 22 2015, 22:06

Years ago I worked in Italy. I worked for a UK company as a Sales Manager. I worked with people in Italy the equivalent in status and earnings pretty similar to mine. I lived in Hotels, but sometimes a guy would invite me to his home for an evening meal and to meet his family. What struck me was the size of his house and the amount of land he owned, way above anything I would ever accomplish. His standard of living made me look like a pauper. What was his secret?

Easy, the house and land he lived in had been in his family for many generations, he had no mortgage. He lived with three, or even four generations. His Wife worked, no need for paid child minders, the Grand Parents looked after the kids. No need for old peoples homes, the young ones looked after the old.

This is what a family is supposed to be, a team working for love and the benefit of all. A situation way beyond self aggrandizement, personal ego, wealth, and status. Get my drift.

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 13:19